Thread: fire lanes?

Default fire lanes?

were the firelanes blocked, i saw where the tour bus looked to be parked beside the club as well as numerous cars. i know that this would not have made a major difference with so much fire, but every factor needs to be taken into consideration. SP

Permanently Removed

if u goota car in yer way, lay a line right through it! that'll teach them a lesson

Forum Member

Default Wow

Wow I think he said that if there is a car in the way then lay a line right through it but I can't be sure. From the pictures and videos that I saw there was no way of telling if there was fire lanes and if there were cars parked in them or not. So needless to say I wont just say if the fire lanes were blocked or even if they were there because respectfully, we would just be guessing.

PS Kvfcjr I know you have got an ear beating in other posts and I won't do that to you, but you have to remember on these post you represent your department, county, state, and everything eles. You need to spell check or just type normally. I myself do use the "chat room slang" but I won't use it in these forums. You are judged by the way you spell and type.
    Rob
    FireFighter/EMT/VRT
    Engine Co 3
    Westmoreland City

These opinions are mine and mine only nobody eles.

Permanently Removed

Originally posted by Kvfcjr
    if u goota car in yer way, lay a line right through it! that'll teach them a lesson
    If you have a motor vehicle in you your way, lay a hose line right through it! That will teach those motorist a good lesson in life!

Forum Member

just put it through it just the same when you park in front of a fire plug
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ryan

I.A.C.O.J. Probie

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Lets not forget those lost on 9-11-01

Thread Information