Default charlotte4th injuries 11 and 1 firefighter

1600 queens road a 3 story apartment building brick and wood 21 years old. a fast moving fire that started on the first floor blocked the exit for most tennants. most tenants rescued for balconys. 4 alarms sounded very fast. 11 people taken to local hospitals 2 in serious condition. 1 firefighter minor injurie during very hard search. gerat work by cfd crews that no lives were lost. 14 county ems units on scene mutial aid from gaston,union ,iredell counties to cover for ems. 1/3 of citys engines on secen (12) 1/2 of ladders (6) both heavy rescues very rear to see about 10 bc or other chiefs 40 left homeless

Angry INABILITY TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION

SORRY GUYS, BUT I HAVE TO THROW A FLAG ON THIS ONE. I HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING WHY SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PROVIDE INFORMATION THAT IS IN NO WAY INVOLVED WITH THE FIRE DEPT., UNABLE TO PROPERLY SPELL THE SIMPLEST WORDS, AND IS STUPID ENOUGH TO POST INACCURATE INFORMATION. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO THINK THAT EVERYONE FROM MECKLENBURG COUNTY IS THAT IGNORANT. IF YOU WANT THE CORRECT INFORMATION, READ WHAT THE OTHER PERSON FROM MECK CO. HAS TO SAY ABOUT ANY INCIDENTS THAT HAPPEN. SORRY, I HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST.

MembersZone Subscriber

I love your grammar, and your perfection I wish I could be just like you

Forum Member

Default sorry guys

So what if not everybody can type perfectly. If you didn't attend highschool in the last 15 years or so, then you probably didn't have to take a typing course. It's not all that easy to learn if you didn't grow up with a computer in your house, and even still, fingers slip and easy words become mispelled. It's actually not that hard to decipher what is being stated, (rear = rare, and gerat = great) I think we were both trying to get the same point across. Big fire, multiple alarms, injuries, and rescues, but most of all, OUTSTANDING JOB BY OUR CHARLOTTE BROTHERS!!! It may not be every detail of the fire scene because that's kinda hard to do when you're not there, but it's info. If you know all the details, then why don't you help us out and post. I "don't want anyone to think that everyone from Mecklenburg County" belittles other brothers. Oh yeah, I guess you didn't know that detail! Our BROTHER, happens to be a veteran of FDNY!!!
    Last edited by FireBlake12; 02-28-2003 at 04:49 PM.

Thread Information