EuroFirefighter

Question Smooth-bore versus Fog Patterns?

Ha ha ha!

Some of you guys just cannot get it can you!

Reasearch that states 'fogs' upset the thermal layering? Wow - no reference to previous scientifically monitored research on this debate whatsoever?

Hey - I also wanna ask you guys - I have invented a square wheel....it runs real nice on my kids bicycle....I just need to adjust the suspension springs to make it a more comfortable ride. But it seems far more effective than the round type which has become so popular over the past few years.

What do you think?

MembersZone Subscriber
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

Unhappy

What do you think?

I think I'm tired of this argument.

I think I'm tired of people thumping "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!" just because we aren't doing it they way they think we should.

I think that the smooth bore nozzle is an appropriate firefighting device when used properly by professionals trained in its application and limitations.

I think that the fog nozzle is an appropriate firefighting device when used properly by professionals trained in its application and limitations.

I think I'm tired of this argument.
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

EuroFirefighter

Couldn't agree more Jaybird............

MembersZone Subscriber

If you "couldn't agree more", why do you and others like you keep bringing it up and don't say that you do it to offer informative info. to fellow firefighters. All you're going to get is the same worn out responses we've all heard over and over again. These nozzles are tools. That's all. If used properly with good training and experience, can accomplish the samething....putting out the damn fire!

Hey Paul, here's a fresh idea you could submit to the forums, alcohol at the fire station.

EuroFirefighter

Wow Mallethead - thanks for visiting my website I am truly flattered you have taken the time to at least take a peek!

MembersZone Subscriber

Paul,

You're welcome. I'm not reffering to you when I say this but I like to know at least a little info about the person or subject before i make an opinion. I don't mean any disrespect, but even you have to admit that this subject has been beaten to death on these forums.

EuroFirefighter

Originally posted by mallethead
    even you have to admit that this subject has been beaten to death on these forums.
    Hence an element of sarcasm creeping into my original post! I agree mate - it's a battle (debate) that rarely seems to move forward. In terms of 'group dynamics' its an interesting exercise for the debate has no logical conclusion. In fact, the discussion is about as relevant as - Which club is the best to use when playing golf? A driver, a putter or an iron?

Forum Member

The irons of course!

Whadja expect from a truckie!
    Last edited by hfd66truck; 02-26-2003 at 09:52 PM.

Thread Information