Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SCBA for sale

Default SCBA for sale

We will be replacing our SCBA near the end of April and will have 40 used packs to sell.

Packs are Interspiro 30 minute, 2216psi, with ambient air hatch. All packs have two bottles. All packs were purchased new in 1995.

If anyone is interested email to WhiteLakeFD@hotmail.com.

No price has been set yet, all offers will be considered.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default SCBA for sale

MY DEPT. ALSO HAS SEVERAL SCBA FOR SALE. THEY ARE MSA-3000 PSI. MMR. SOME HAVE A VOICE AMPLIFIER ATTACHED TO THE FACEPIECE. ALL HAVE BEEN FLOW TESTED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR. THE CYLINDERS ARE WITHIN THE HYDROSTATIC TEST DATE. WE HAVE 28 FOR SALE NOW, ALL COME WITH A SPARE CYLINDER, WITH THE REMAINING 9 FOR SALE AS WE PURCHASE MORE NEW UNITS. ALL OF THE UNITS FOR SALE ARE LESS THAN 12 YEARS OLD AND ARE IN VERY GOOD SHAPE. IF INTERESTED, YOU CAN CONTACT THE FITCHBURG, MA FIRE DEPT. THROUGH OUR WEB SITE. http://users.net1plus.com/fitchburg/fire/fire.html

CONTACT OUR CHIEF AND HE WILL CONTACT ME DIRECTLY.

UPON PURCHASE OF THE SCBA, PICK-UP WOULD BE PREFERRED.
    WE ARE AT 33 NORTH ST. FITCHBURG MA 01420
    Last edited by tower3lt; 08-28-2005 at 06:08 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

I have 17 SCBA's that are free to a good home. They are ISI Magnum Series with the Viking mask upgrades. They are 2216 psi 30 minute bottles. We also have many extra leftover bottles. The SCBA's range in age from 15-5 years old. All SCBA's past their flow test this pas summer. All documentation will come with the packs. You can reach me at sgallahe@rochester.rr.com if you are interested. We recieved a grant this year for 18 new SCBA's and are replacing our entire inventory.

Thread Information