Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Question Accountability System Info.

Our Mutual Aid Group is working on revambing our personnel accountability system for major incidents. Can anyone give me sourses of information on setting up and maintianing a good system.

Thanks!

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

try http://www.jeffcofire.com/Instructors.htm there is a powerpoint on their accountibility program which i think is pretty good. also try www.rapidintervention.com/forums for some ideas and to talk to some people regarding it.

accountibility mainly relies on the officers keeping up with it. it doesn't do any good to have tags if a safety or accountibility officer doesn't collect them.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Cool

Originally posted by RyanEMVFD
    try http://www.jeffcofire.com/Instructors.htm there is a powerpoint on their accountibility program which i think is pretty good. also try www.rapidintervention.com/forums for some ideas and to talk to some people regarding it.

accountibility mainly relies on the officers keeping up with it. it doesn't do any good to have tags if a safety or accountibility officer doesn't collect them.

Yes the officers are responsible for the collection of accountability tags, but it would help if the firefighter took it opon them selves to help keep them selvse safe. Remember your personal safety is top priority.

Thread Information