*This is without a doubt the biggest BS I've ever seen. All everyone is talking about is those poor kids, those poor kids. If there parents haden't been so stupid to be in a place like that rather than at home taking care of their children they would not be in the position they are in. I could go on all day about this one but I've said enough.*

"PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) -- Survivors of two people who died in the inferno at a West Warwick nightclub last month are suing the club's owners, the band that was performing, a town fire inspector and a host of others.

The families targeted 14 people Tuesday in a wrongful death lawsuit filed in Providence Superior Court. The suit was believed to be the first seeking damages as a result of the Feb. 20 blaze that killed 98 people at The Station nightclub.

It's in my clients' best interest to file as soon as possible in this case, attorney Brian Cunha told The Associated Press. I've got several young children who lost their breadwinners, and clearly there are insufficient funds to compensate everyone."