Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Firefighter jobs in IL

Hey guys... I just have a quick question. I've been trying to get on with a local POC station, but it doesn't look like they'll be hiring any time soon due to budget problems. So, on that note, I'm going to keep going through the training, and try to start testing for full-time departments when I can. Do you guys know of a website that lists when IL departments are hiring? I've been looking on Careerbuilder.com, but I don't want to miss any others. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

MembersZone Subscriber

I would recomend subscribing to the memberzone on this website. I think they currently have 5 listings for Illinois.

MembersZone Subscriber

College of DuPage is the testing site for many departments in DuPage and the surrounding area. They host tests about every 6 months, find a town that is testing and they should be able to tell you all of the other towns testing at the same time.

Good Luck

Thanks for the information guys. Do you guys feel the Members Zone is worth the money? I haven't looked into it all that thoroughly yet, so I'm not downplaying it or anything. Just curious as to what your opinions are on it. Being new at all of this, I suppose I could use every bit of help I can get my hands on...

Thanks again!

MembersZone Subscriber

Member zone is good, two other sites I have subscribed to are www.ifpra.com and www.firecareers.com

firecareers.com gives the option of having e-mail notices for new postings, which happens almost daily. Both are worth the money if you are serious about the testing process which I am sure you are. Good Luck

"Lest we not forget"
    343FDNY

Thread Information