Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber Medic162's Avatar

Default New Idea for Warfighting

I don't know about the rest of my brothers, but I can tell by the many posts here that the majority of us are ready, willing, & able bodied Americans prepared to take the fight to the Evil folks that would do us harm. I'm getting so tired of seeing "famous" people express their views against our commander in chiefs willingness to commit American forces. Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know freedom of speech, everyone has a right to be heard and all that jazz. But it was the straw that broke MY back when I saw the story on CNN about the folks destroying the memorial for WTC victims and then claiming "freedom of speech". We already have our kids over there dying for our safety and values, and these people have the nerve to do something like that, it not only makes me mad, but it really breaks my heart. We owe our troops more than this. Can you imagine being deployed in some hell hole in a foriegn country, get a shot at watching some "home" news for the first time in days only to see what our folks back home are expressing with their "freedom of speech". It is truly sad times we live in. Personally, although I know it will never happen, I have a little "dream" if you will, of all the folks bashing our President/Military should have their "right to live" in this country revoked and shipped off to one of the "poor pitiful places that we so rudely want to wipe off the face of the earth". Afganistan would be a good place for them to "just talk with OBL, because they know they can get through to him". Perhaps after he slits the throats of some of these peace lovers, the rest of them will realize that words don't work with religious zealots and/or terrorists. Since obviously this cannot happen I'll end this novel with this... If I catch anyone defacing my Flag, I'll practice my freedom of expression and smash their face in with an axe handle, strangle the life out of them and wait for the CNN crews to explain MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I speak quietly.

Couldnt have said it better myself. I feel the exact same way. By the way when did the incident happen w/ the wtc memorial???
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Thread Information