Default Billing For Fire Services

I am looking for any help in finding out more information about Fire Services Billing for auto extracation, fires, etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated. We also need software that will help us do the billing.

Thank you,
    DT

Forum Member

Default anyone?

Can anyone help on this? We have the SAME issue.

Thanks

Forum Member

Default Billing for Fire Services

We use Covenant Billing Services. I kow that there are many out there that do this but, they work great for us and they have made it very simple to do.
    Just search Covenant Billing and you will find their link.

Forum Member

We would like to find some sort of software to bill ourselves. Does anyone know of any kind of software that will make this easy?

Forum Member

TOWVAC38 & Eddieturtle...PM me & I can get you some info on firematic billing services...if I post anything further here, I'll be banished by the webgods...

Trying to bill yourself often does not work, particularly for volunteer companies unless you have a dedicated (translation = paid) person available during NORMAL business hours whose sole job is to follow up (and follow up & follow up & follow up) with the insurance co's...leaving voicemails at 8 PM will NOT get you results. While fire service billing is acceptable/legal in most states, the insurance companies hate to part with money so unless you follow up & have a solid paper trail, payments will not be forthcoming. With a billing company, they handle all the behind-the-scenes paperwork/follow-up
    (a HUGE undertaking) & send you your money on a regular basis while charging a small percentage for their services. Even with their service charges, you are STILL getting more money recouped than you are now...and quite simply, they are going to produce because if they don't recoup your money, they don't get paid so you can bet they will hustle to get you claims processed!!

Look forward to hearing from you guys...anyone else interested, feel free to PM me. Stay Safe...

Forum Member

This is who we use.
    http://www.revenue-rescue.com/

Forum Member

Fire Station Software allows you to enter incident information and create invoices to use for billing.

http://www.firestationsoftware.com

Thread Information