Default Here come the Pansies

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...als/index.html

"If the war starts and if (President) Saddam Hussein uses chemical or biological weapons, it would change completely the situation for the French president and for the French government, and President (Jacques) Chirac will have to decide what we will do to help the American troops to confront this new situation.

"But I confirm it would change completely the perception and the situation for us," said Jean-David Levitte, who told CNN he hoped that biological and chemical weapons would not be used. "

OH PLEEEEEEEEEEESE!
    Uh, we are totally against this, Hussein has no weapons...but if he happens to use them (gee, then he must have them!?) we will, ah, I mean, at this point we should, mmm, ahh we are fools, um I mean if weapons exist...

Sure, jump in when it is convenient and after all this trouble and international rift you are coming to the realization that we are indeed correct!? This is worse than the French standing against the war in the first place. Maybe they can buy a backbone off of ebay.

Forum Member

Of course. They don't have the balls to make the first move so we have to do it ourselves as usual. Once we have made the first move and all the heat is on us, they will step up and help.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

MembersZone Subscriber

Of course when we have it almost won they will jump in and take some credit. I say once we are done w/Iraq we turn our sites on France. We should make it a retirement center for WWII vets to enjoy. Its not like we would need the army for that just send 20 kids with slingshots and paintball guns and they would take over the country in a week.
    AKA: Mr. Whoo-Whoo

IAFF Local 3900

IACOJ-The Crusty Glow Worm

ENGINE 302 - The Fire Rats

F.A.N.T.A.M FOOLS FTM-PTB

MembersZone Subscriber

Smile

Oh, here come the "pansies"!!!! I thought "here come the Panzers"
    For a second I thought the Germans were really mad and joined Saddam.
    "Some days your the dog, some days your the hydrant"

MembersZone Subscriber

Just remember the last time they won a battle--wasn't it during Napolean's time?

Heheh
    "When you are safe at home, you wish you were having an adventure-when you're having an adventure, you wish you were safe at home"

--Thornton Wilder

C'mon! The only reason that they would want to get involved, {and by that time it would over - no danger to them},is that in the end they would try and make the world think THEY were actually the ones who liberated Iraq.

OR

Maybe they just figured out that they didn't get all of the WMD out of there in time in their "Oil for Food" program!

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Default NAPOLEAN vs WELLINGTON

Originally posted by jatkins7011
    Just remember the last time they won a battle--wasn't it during Napolean's time?
    Hhhhhmmmm yep, pretty much, and mostly when Napolean himself was at the head of the army. I just happen to be reading a biography on Wellington right now, and it's been very informative.

The French taking over Portugal and Spain, only to have Britain come in, whoop *****, take names and send the "invader" home, with his tail between his legs.

Hey Tanker, what were those weblinks you sent me the other day? The ones showing the German Army "joyriding" around in French tanks... yanno the ones, they had German markings on them.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Couldn't you guys just alter your flight plans a bit so that you could fly over France on the way to Iraq?

I mean, you could use the opportunity to "calibrate" the sights on your bombers before making runs in Iraq.....
    "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

Ithink this is a good thing actually. Who better to defend our troops from chem weapons than the people who gave them to Iraq to begin with? At least they'll know the proper protection procedures.

F* France

MembersZone Subscriber

Hehe--

Did you hear that the European Union decided that if there is even a war in Europe again, the loser should have to keep France!

Hoohaa!
    "When you are safe at home, you wish you were having an adventure-when you're having an adventure, you wish you were safe at home"

--Thornton Wilder

Forum Member

"France has neither Winter nor Summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes" - Mark Twain.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." - General George S. Patton

"We can stand here like the French or do something" - Marge Simpson (My personal favorite)

"I'm shaking like a French soldier" - Lenny (Also from the Simpsons - My second favorite)

"As far as France is concerned, you're right" - Rush Limbaugh

"The last time the French asked for more proof, the German army came marching into Paris under a German flag." - David Letterman

"I don't know why people are wurprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help get the Germans out of France!"
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

I say we pave France and put a Wal-Mart in the middle of it. At least we could get some use out of it.
    IACOJ Military Division
    NM Office
    ------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of men: The ones who learn by reading, the few who learn by observation, and the rest of them who have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."

Forum Member

Default FRENCH EARTHQUAKE

EARTHQUAKE IN FRANCE

Today it was reported that a severe earthquake has occurred in central France. The severity was measured in excess of 10 on the Richter Scale. The cause was the 56,681 dead American soldiers buried in French soil rolling over in their graves.

According to the American Battle Monuments Commission there are 26,255 Yankee dead from World War I buried in 4 cemeteries in France. There are 30,426 American dead from World War II buried in 6 cemeteries in France. These 56,681 brave American heroes died in their youth to liberate a country which is guilty of shameful unspeakable behavior in the 21st century.

May the United States of America never forget their sacrifice as we find ways to forcefully deal with the God-forsaken turn-coat country of France!

Stay Safe

Forum Member

Default FLASH - FLASH - FLASH

NEWS FLASH
    This just in:
    France orders Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Guides to disband! It seems the French Army kept blocking traffic trying to surrender to them!
    Film at 11. Tune in then for more updates.

Forum Member

Talking

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordian!" Gen. Norman Schwarzkoff

Thread Information