Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It Starts

Forum Member

Default It Starts

As you all know we began our attack on Iraq.

I have mixed feelings on this issue.

I feel this war will last longer and cost more than most people anticipate.

However I support Mr. Bush 100% and I hope for a quick end.

To all who have served, are serving, and will be serving I thank you for keeping this country safe and free. God bless.
    Proud to be IACOJ Illinois Chapter--Deemed "Crustworthy" Jan, 2003

To all our troops out there fighting this war Stat safe and Thank you

GOD BLESS AMERICA

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Default NODDING HEAD... SHAKING HEAD.....

Talk about mixed emotions Mike.... I couldn't even begin to describe that. As as soldier, I am nodding my head in agreement, it's a job that needs doing, and it is getting done as we speak.

As a father, I am shaking my head in saddness. Due to personal circumstances, my boys are not co-located with me. As I listen to the CNN reports, I am wondering what sort of a world my sons and all the sons and daughters of the world will inherit after all is said and done.

To the Guys and Gals who are already in the Gulf Region, GOD SPEED, FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS.... I hope that you all get the job done, and return to your families safely and in one piece.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

While I feeel this needs to be done, and have felt that way since 1991, I can only hope that history will determine this to be right, as most feel it is, even with their reservations.

While we keep ourthoughts and prayers full of our brother and sister citizens and our allies, don't forget that Iraqi citizen who desires what we all have, freedom.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Default Time...

Time for Junior to go in and finish Dad's
    project from 1991. This time bring Saddam
    "Insane" down for good...

Default Re: NODDING HEAD... SHAKING HEAD.....

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
    As a father, I am shaking my head in saddness. Due to personal circumstances, my boys are not co-located with me. As I listen to the CNN reports, I am wondering what sort of a world my sons and all the sons and daughters of the world will inherit after all is said and done.
    I can relate to how you feel about this. But, at the same time, I don't want my girls growing up and seeing another incident like that which happened on September 11th, and I don't want them growing up with the fear and uncertainty we've all had since that day. This war is for the good of everyone. It's one of the first steps of ridding this planet of the cancer known as terrorism.

Thread Information