Thread: In the end.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default In the end.

I hope that at the end of the Liberation of Iraq, other countries will realize the following.

We have the ability if we wanted to in the US military to level Iraq, Saddam has placed his military in the civilian population because he knows that we will not just go and bomb the crap out the area. This means that more American soldiers will have to pay the price to go in there and take these positions.

Saddam has purchased equipment that maybe able to misdirect our bomb's, making them land on civilians rather then his military, in the end we will take the blame for all the casualties to Iraqi civilians.

The smart Iraqi soldiers that surrender or our captured, are taken care off, clothed, given food, and water, and in many cases given medical treatment, even before US troops.

I pray that these other countries will realize that we did not go into this thing lightly, and that there are many ways that we could have conducted this operation, but we choose the one that is the most dangerous to us, because it is the one that is the safest to the Iraqi's.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Thumbs up HEY AIRBORNE BUDDY!!!

Good to see ya man. Some of us were wondering if you had been activated or not.

I just hope that what you say above is right. Talk about "mixed emotions"....
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

I have heard that our dear friends the Russians have been selling things like night-vision technology and other technology to Iraq for sometime now, even though those types of arms sells were against the UN embargoes placed against Iraq. I would almost bet that France and Germany also are in bed with Iraq on some "business" deals. With "friends" like that, who needs enemies?

_____
    Fighting the war abroad to keep it from our streets.

Thread Information