Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default FIREFIGHTER and SOLDIER

I am a volunteer firefighter and EMT, I also am a member of the Army National Guard. I really am grateful for all the work,and risk that my fellow brothers and sisters are doing in Iraq along with the many other missions world wide. My thoughts and prayers are with each of you and your families.

I may not be on active duty at this moment, however I have been notified that I am on a standy by list for a mobilization soon.

This past May I completed a 9 month active duty mission in support of Operation Noble Eagle and I must say that the support of our troops at that time was already dimishing, the recent war protests are un called for! I feel that you are wrong to protest just so you can get on TV or in your local newspaper.

It is the soldier that gave you the right of free speech, the right to demostrate, vote and the many luxiries that you are able to enjoy. The people of Iraq will soon be able to enjoy some of these same pleasures of freedom and independance that we enjoy.

Please remember all the soldiers,airmen firefighters, EMT's, law enforcement in your thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks and months.

SGT(P) Robert Bauer
    Howitzer Section Chief
    105 mm (T)

Lietenuant/Training Officer
    Auburndale Fire and Rescue

Freedom is not free!

My husband is also in the Army National Guard. He is home at the moment but we know the chance is there.

Thank you for serving our county and giving us the gift of freedom. Although many protest, many more support. Thanks again for all you do.

God Bless and Stay Safe

Thread Information