Default Accountability..

is the topic here today. What is everyone out there using? We here in the area to which i work are using what is known as Touch N Track made by Biosystems . I'm just wondering if anyone else is using this. If so do you like it? Myself can't stand it. Once you read a little bit about it you'll see why. So my question of the day still remains. What kinda of Accountability systems are you using in the day to day operation??

Rabble rouser

Exclamation Hooray for Velcro!

In Fairfax County, we use velcro.

Velcro on your helmet...
    Velcro on your doors...
    Velcro on your radio...
    Command has velcro boards...
    Little velcro boards on the OICs coat...

Kinda makes me wish I had stock in velcro!
    Member IACOJ - Building crust and full of lust...

"It's okay to to scared, just don't be chicken." - Clark

Forum Member

In reality we have none they no longer call out a saftey officer to structure fires we has a dep cheif respond to our last one, but as it was -27 he never got out of his car

Forum Member

We tried the touch n track and found that it was easy to us but it did not do what the Chief was looking for. We also looked at the T Pass system. I do not know what they are going to do as of know we us a two tag system it works when we us it.

ffbaer,

If you would ask your chief why he didn't like it? Just wondering if he didn't like the aggravation of logging in logging out and back in and back out.

thanks

Forum Member

Our Dept. has some paid staff and Vol. the problem is people would log in and forget to log out on one system and try to log in to the next one. The Chief found that the system did not work like he was hoping. He was hoping that if you loged in at the station he could print a report of how was their but found that in station mode you can not print a report. Dring the trial time we did not get to use it on to many calls so on the fire grounds i do not know how it would of worked for us.

Thread Information