Forum Member

Lightbulb New SCBA information forum

I have looked all over the 'net for a central place to find/discuss Scott SCBA's, as well as other brands. I have not been able to find one, so I created one. If you are a certified Scott Tech, either feild level, or overhaul level, please go tohttp://frost.bbboy.net/scotttech .

This is brand new, so please register and let me know what you think. This site has nothing to do with Scott Health and Safety, except that is what we talk about. This site does not make money for me in any way, in fact it cost some to set up. So, please check it out.

Thanks,

IACOJ Agitator

I registered and posted briefly. Hopefully it will take off.
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Forum Member

Question

Not certified on Scott, don't use Scott in my company, but the other company in town uses Scott and I help with their training. Can I register? Sounds like it would be useful information to have. I promise not to post anything on why I like my Survivair better.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

Bones,
    you're more than welcome. Register and feel at home. I started the forum for Scott's, but just cause that's what I use and know. Scott's will be the main topic, but I would love to learn about other manufacturers. If we can get this off the ground, the knowlage level of the group can only go up. That's what this is all about, spreading the knowlage, and helping each other. The more we learn (even about other brands) the better we can help our brothers and sisters, and the safer we stay.

Forum Member

I'm trying to get rid of the pop-up ads, I know that turns alot of people off. Come by and register, it's just getting started, I'm still working and improveing the site.

Thread Information