Not only did the family check the bugs out,
they checked themselves out of an apartment.

A family was using areosol bug bombs to
exterminate their apt.Not bad in
itself.Add the fact that they had a
GAS stove...diaster.

They set the bug bomb to spray,went outside,
and waited for it to finish.Next thing
they know-BOOM!-explosion,then fire.

The pilot light on their stove had ignited
the areosol can.The explosion/fire was
pretty intense.Damage was estimated
at $5,000 to $10,000.

Read the labels folks,that's why it
says flamable.....

Good news-no injuries to civilians or FFs.