Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default FREE Oral Board Seminar

Learn how entry-level candidates are improving their interview scores by up to 15 points and nailing that badge. Over 2, 000 candidates have gained their badges with this program!

Captain Bob will present “Conquer the Fire Department Oral Boards” at Chabot College in Hayward (CA). on May 28, 2003, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.(room 916). The free seminar is hosted by Captain Steve Prziborowski, Fire Technology Coordinator at Chabot College. If you’re planning on attending please RSVP sprziborowski@chabotcollege.ed u to reserve a spot.

www.eatstress.com

888-238-3959

Fire "Captain Bob"

Default Oral board's in the midwest

Is there any free test Oral board's in the Michigan area?
    Cali is a bit too far.
    It is what it is.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Capt. Bob in the Midwest?

Capt. Bob, You might consider coming to the midwest somewhere. I know I would drive 3 or 4 hours to come to a seminar. There is quite a few Community Colleges with Fire Science Courses that would be a great place to market. Kansas City, MO, Des Moines IA, Twin Cities, might be places to consider. Just throwing out some ideas to help us in the midwest.

Forum Member

Default Sure

I would enjoy the experience. If you could place me in touch with a contact I would appreciate it.

For those who can't get to one of our seminars, check out our Entry Level Program on our web site taped at our live seminars.

For more check out the Career articles on this Firehouse.com web site by cliking here: http://cms.firehouse.com/content/se...jsp?sectionId=8

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

888-238-3959
    Last edited by CaptBob; 05-08-2003 at 07:05 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Capt Bob,

Okahoma State University has been linked to the fire service for nearly 100 years as an education facility for tomorows firefighters. On or campus we facilitate a Bachelors Degree in Fire Protection and Safety, a Masters Degree in Fire and Emergency Management, the Internation Fire Service Training Association (IFSTA), the International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC), and the State of Oklahoma's Fire Service Training center for all Oklahoma Firefighters. We would love to have you come to our campus to help our aspiring firefighters learn what needs to hapen and the steps that they can take to increase their chances of employment in the department of their choice.
    Please feel free to contact me at any time about this or any other questons that you may have.

Sincerely
    Patrick Dunn
    Grad. Asst. Fire and Emergency Management Program
    (405) 744-5606

Thread Information