Forum Member

Thumbs up Firefighters in General!!!!

All of you have to be extremely proud of what you accomplish when you're on the job... It is really amazing the skills etc., that you have to possess when you're on the job... I believe that there are several of people who don't realize the good job that they do all the time in saving people's lives etc., and they have to be congratulated!
    Firefighters are beneficial to every community with the wealth of information they have!

They don't get enough praise, for the information and skills they know! It could save your life one day!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Awww, you're making us blush.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Forum Member

Cool FIREFIGHTERS!!!!

I am serious, you guys don't get enough thanks. That is why I try to do the thanking of all of you guys!
    Firefighters are beneficial to every community with the wealth of information they have!

They don't get enough praise, for the information and skills they know! It could save your life one day!!!!!

Forum Member

gee thanks, but were only doing our jobs, we try not to get too hung up on that whole hero thing, or at least most of us do

Thread Information