Default New Website Award / Nominations Welcome

We are announcing our new "Fire Kids! Fun Pages" and the
    "Fire Kids! Award", a new Website Award exclusively for fire department and fire safety sites that have pages and links especially for kids.

If you know a fire department or fire safety site that you feel qualifies for this award, please give us the website address, your name and your affiliation with the site (if any), and we'll check it out!

Qualifications:

1) Fire Department, Fire Safety or Educational Site
    2) Provides pages just for kids or list of fire safety links for kids.
    3) Entire site "G" rated (no profanity, etc.)

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Karen Yoder, Author
    "Fire Kids! The Adventures of Hose Company No. 2"
    and "The Heart Behind the Hero"
    www.firestories.com
    Last edited by cyoder; 05-06-2003 at 10:06 PM.

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Talking heres a real story for the kiddies

What kind of fire dept. page would have profanity in it that deals with kids?

I can only imagine story time with uncle dfdex.

"Hey you little whiney S*B's shut up!!! Yall listen to uncle dfd tell you a story bout' how billy crackhead got massive 3rd degree burns on him and was charged with manslaughter for the $3 hooker that died in the fire. Yall see----hey i told you to shut uppppp!!!!! dont make me take this truckie belt off and make you sorryier than a french car dealership in texas!!!! Anyway--wait let me take a swig of theXXX here,ok thats better. It all started when billy bought a pretty rock off a dealer named jc ,well billy wanted got "excited" and wanted to share his new found pretty rock, so he met jasmine charlene cartman it wansth ard ot miss her all strung out on the side of the road talking to nobody and saying "dooppey doopey doo ill kill you!!!" . Well billy >>dfd takes another swig<<< says hey do you want to me my "freind" for i dunno about 3 dollars and look at my awesome rock?????? well jasmine charlene cartman couldnt resist this offer for money cuz she hasnt had any good blow in weeks cuz they convention center was torn down. so billy being the gentleman he is bought her the finest hotel room he could with the change from his $5 that he spent on her. well they went in and billy took outa perdy glass tube and a bic and said "hey ho get yo money maker over here and try this good sh*t. " well she came over and that was the best blow gas she has ever had well then billy took some puffs and got soo strung out then billy in his confused and drugged up demented mind relized that was his last 5 he spent from his job at the wendys store.
    So billy thought that if he beat the ho he could get his nookie and use the rest of his blow somewhere else and get his 3 dollars back. well she didnt wanna give it up so he beat her in a crack driven rage. then he figured that he didnt get his money worth of that hotel so he took that 3 dollrs went to the gas station and doused the room and tipped his crack pipe in there to set it on fire. well he realized that he left his other rock in there so he ran in to save that special rock. moral of this story is kiddies,keep your rocks in your pocket that way you dont leave them in room when you beat ur ho! now get out of here,before uncle dfd gets his angry drunk time!!!!
    Last edited by dfdex1; 05-07-2003 at 12:08 AM.

Seriously though this is a good site.

http://www.leatherbucket.com/kids.html

-dfd
    Last edited by dfdex1; 05-06-2003 at 11:18 PM.

Love the story DFD

Forum Member

Too bad he had to edit it..Bit of more than he could chew.

I forgot to add the header " A real fire story" the story is funny,sadly it happens more than we realize.

nice story DFD lmao

im ROTFLMAO

Forum Member
    Waynesboro, VA, possibly relocating to Virginia Beach in the near future!

Gx, not true, the only thing he edited was the title. The story is still the same as it was before it was edited!
    These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.

Johnny Greene: 2/3/45-5/2/04
    Forever in our hearts

Thread Information