MembersZone Subscriber

Post KCMO Test last saturday(5/17)

Anyone else take this? Just wanted to see if any results had been recieved yet.

Thumbs up

yes, I took this. I just got my results back today and I made it to the next round. Did you take it yourself? I really worried about the interview, I dont know what to expect.

MembersZone Subscriber

I got my results today also, although i had to call to get them. My roomate has gotten everything by mail, but i have not gotten anything. Anyway, i made it to the second round also. I think the first interview is supposed to be the hardest one.

Forum Member

Default Here Tis

You can learn a lot of what to expect in the interview in the career articles section of this Firehouse.com web site by clicking here: http://cms.firehouse.com/content/sec...sp?sectionId=8

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

hey man congrats. Do you know how many people showed up to take the test, and how many actually passed the test. Any way to find this out? Also I hear they are hiring about 200 people, can anyone confirm this? One last thing, what should be worn to this interview, it is supposed to be some sort of video taped interview.

Forum Member

Default B-pad

The video interview is called B-pad. For more on this check out the B-pad and Attire sections of our FREE 101 Inside Secrets by clicking here:

http://www.eatstress.com/faq.htm

For attire check out this message from a previous posting:

http://cms.firehouse.com/forums2/sho...threadid=48813

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Wink

They have around 150-200 openings, 1200 aprox. applied. My under standing is they are also using up the last of the last list, unsure how true this is. If it was me I would wear a suit and tie this is just me. Capt. Bob has some great suggestion's.
    GFIRE

Gfowlston- Could you clue me in a little more on to what that last of the list is all about? Thanks. I dont happen to have a suit right now, I wasnt sure that was necessary. I have slacks, dress shirt, and tie. Maybe tomorrow I will try to get one ASAP, my interview is Friday.

Thanks for the help.

And from anyone elses past experiences is that link very helpful for the video interview

MembersZone Subscriber

Last I heard they were going to use up the names on the list from the last test they had.
    GFIRE

Thread Information