Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Temporarily/No Longer Active EoneTiller's Avatar

Angry issues at the firehouse

this past monday at our drill me and another jr were down at the firehouse getting our gear on when we were called into another room. at that moment we were informed that the cadet program was suspened tempoarily.the reason was that our 3 advisors resigned.so we had to turn in our pagers and everything else and we arent allowed to do anything with the fire dept. after all that we had to leave. i just want to hear what yall have to say about this.

Temporarily/No Longer Active dfdex1's Avatar

That sucks bro. Talk to your adviseors and see why they resigned-they at least owe you an explanation. Something sounds kinda odd though that they would just end it like that. Doesnt any adult want to continue that program? Does that dept. not like jr.s/ explorers?

personal reasons they said.well once everyone found out about this many people stepped forward saying they would be advisors.our dept is one of the few to have a jr. program here, but there are always gonna be people that dont like it.

MembersZone Subscriber

It was probably one of the most difficult decisions for someone to make when they made every effort and put their heart into making the program work for ALL cadets!!

sorry to hear about that, is there another department you can go to in the mean time.. in another town or something?
    I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

hey mc21 your def rite. do i know u from somewhere?maybe i saw u at rescue 2 that one day.

well yes there are fire depts around that i could join which i might be doing ne ways, and the rescue squads also.

That really sucks. Just hope something does start again. If not try going to a fire dept or company that is close to you.
    Rob aka Squinty

The Fighting Seventy-Third

Westville Fire Department
    Gloucester County
    New Jersey

Thread Information