Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default clean jokes for FNG'S

we need new jokes for our fng's. any clean non harmful practical jokes wanted.

thanks.

gutternurse@hotmail.com

see www.worldfiredept.com, they have some humorous ones.

Kvfcjr, the link is bad; gives "Bad Gateway" command when you click on it.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

oops wrong link, heres it is http://www.worldfiredepartments.com/

Forum Member

Clean eh!.....hmmmmm.......hmmmmmmm. .oh Ok. How about looking for the hose stretcher or the ladder stretcher. One of my favorites is when giving the station tour clear a compartment on a truck and have a firefighter climb in and shut the door. When the tour comes to this truck open the door and say "This is where we keep the spare firefighter!", works best if you both keep a straight face, close the door and continue the tour. If you live in a cold climate and a member has taken off an item of clothing get it wet and put it outside on the apron flat. It will freeze solid and then put it in his gear locker standing up. Works well with sheets too. There are more I'll keep thinking.
    Last edited by wyesguy24; 05-28-2003 at 09:15 AM.

haha, hose stretcher, i gotta use that on someone.

Forum Member

How about getting a jack and jacking their drive axle on their personal vehicle enough so the wheels are just off the ground. Or a zip strip on the drive shaft so it goes tick, tick, tick when they drive. Still thinking...

Forum Member

Get them to change the water in all of the booster tanks, telling them that the water goes stale and when stale will not put out the fire......

AHH YES, theres always replacing there helmets and coats with bigger size ones!

Forum Member

If you have a mechanical Fed 'Q' have the rookie wind the siren back up after each run. Works even better if you fabricated a "special key" to wind the siren.....

Forum Member

Kvfcjr HELL NO!!!! you NEVER screw with PPE NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by wyesguy24; 05-27-2003 at 10:05 PM.

Thumbs down Mess around with operational fire gear?

If somebody had messed about with a "riders" gear in my day--I would suggest he counts his teeth-cos he is going to lose some.
    "If you thought it was hard getting into the job--wait until you have to hang the "fire gear"up and walk away!"
    Harry Lauder 1981.Me on the left!

oops, yea, you right. Well, then theres always ajustin the rathcet on there helmet so it's bigger. thats very easily fixed

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

now i have put a pair of ladies underware extra large size on the outside of one of our firefighter's bunker pants. just make sure they find it during training and not during an emergency.

i've heard of sending the new guy under the engine to look for something and pulling the dump valve on them. haven't tried it myself.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

KVFCJR

Did you not get the first message????

Get caught shagging with someones gear around my station the only adjustments made would cause considerable discomfort to you for a few weeks
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Angry Fire gear--not toys!

Kvfcjr---according to your tag you are a "Senior Member" .Of what? I have a real nasty feeling that your shoe size corresponds with your age--if you are the "Senior Member" what on earth would the "Junior Member" be like? Repeat after me, very loudly "It is not my Firegear-I will not touch it, not even the "rathcet" for yea verily the guys will get exceedingly nauseated with me--and the rolled up newspaper doth hurt" I have turned out to a "persons reported" 200yds away from the station , it was a real "goer"--a fish and chip shop. We pulled a Husband/Wife/2xkids out of the top floor--the only fatality was the dog on the ground floor.If me or any of the crew had to adjust gear in the very precious few seconds available, look out ,sunbeam.
    "If you thought it was hard getting into the job--wait until you have to hang the "fire gear"up and walk away!"
    Harry Lauder 1981.Me on the left!

MembersZone Subscriber

If the FNG sets his car keys down somewhere, find the biggest pot you can, put the keys in, fill with water, put in freezer, enjoy.
    In a paid dept, if the said FNG sleeps in his uniform, baby powder between the sheets is always fun.
    Note: If you mess with my gear or my POV, the only thing you'll be riding on is your wheelchair.
    Last edited by Firefighter156; 05-28-2003 at 04:10 AM.

Default Re: Fire gear--not toys!

Originally posted by Tooanfrom
    Kvfcjr---according to your tag you are a "Senior Member" .Of what? I have a real nasty feeling that your shoe size corresponds with your age--if you are the "Senior Member" what on earth would the "Junior Member" be like? Repeat after me, very loudly "It is not my Firegear-I will not touch it, not even the "rathcet" for yea verily the guys will get exceedingly nauseated with me--and the rolled up newspaper doth hurt" I have turned out to a "persons reported" 200yds away from the station , it was a real "goer"--a fish and chip shop. We pulled a Husband/Wife/2xkids out of the top floor--the only fatality was the dog on the ground floor.If me or any of the crew had to adjust gear in the very precious few seconds available, look out ,sunbeam.

"It is not my Firegear-I will not touch it, not even the "rathcet" for yea verily the guys will get exceedingly nauseated with me--and the rolled up newspaper doth hurt"

Forum Member

hmm he is learning

now the iv bag under the pillow is always fun

run the line up into the ceiling to drip down on him and put the IV bag under the pillow

when he lies down he gets wet
    FireSarge
    Joseph Sullivan
    Ohio

"Any man willing to die in my place is my brother. Any man willing to turn and run is my enemy. Which will you be?"

hmm, i'll have to test that one on my sister

Thread Information