MembersZone Subscriber

Unhappy UPDATE: NJ Fire Chief's House Lost in Fire

Here's a link to the fire departments website, it includes pictures of the aftermath of the fire and different ways to help our brother firefighter and his family in their time of need.

Middlesex Borough's Bravest Loses Home
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

Andrew-Thanks for this post, I know all of the support that the family has received from firefighters everywhere has helped. For semi-local guys like yourself(your in county anyways ) there will be several fundraisers coming up in the next few weeks. We are having a meeting tonight to discuss the different fundraisers, and I will post the events here. Any help any of you can give in spreading the word would be greatly appreciated.

Gary
    Middlesexfd.com webmaster
    "Non Sibi, Sed Aliis"

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13
    GOD BLESS OUR FALLEN BROTHERS

OK, just got back from the meeting. The first fundraiser is actually going to be this weekend. The Middlesex County High School baseball championships will be held at Commerce Bank Ballpark(Home of the Somerset Patriots)in Bridgewater, NJ this weekend. The members of the Middlesex FD and other surrounding FDs will be manning all of the concession stands for this event. 10% of sales will be donated to Chief Reedy. A lot of manpower is needed, so if anyone in the area can help out, please shoot me an email ASAP at gmattox@middlesexfd.com. You dont need to be a firefighter to help out, any one over 18 can help. And if you cant help out, come down and enjoy some great baseball in a gorgeous facility, and buy some food!
    Last edited by MadOx23; 05-30-2003 at 08:37 AM.
    "Non Sibi, Sed Aliis"

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13
    GOD BLESS OUR FALLEN BROTHERS

MembersZone Subscriber

I'll spread the word on my department..I'll make sure the chiefs know also...
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

Thread Information