Default looking for a training outline

I am looking for a training outline for extrication. I am needing everything I can possibly get from equipment to removal of patients. I also need to keep it as inexpensive as possible. If anyone can give suggestions on where to find this info, please let me know.

MembersZone Subscriber

You may want to check out training outlines that are commercially available. Lesson plans for all aspects of vehicle rescue that are covered in my new textbook are available now from the publisher, Elsevier Science(parent company of JEMS and Mosby). The just released CD-ROM also contains full-color PowerPoint programs, test questions, answer keys, and lots of tips for instructing vehicle rescue at the company level or as a large group event. I know these would be of benefit to you as an instructor.

The cost is $395.

Ordering online is available at the following URL:
    http://www.us.elsevierhealth.com/fcg...sbn=0323018335

One advantage of using my material is that I am available online to support the training. I routinely assist instructors all across the country and the world by providing answers that you may have or questions posed to you by your students. In addition, I provide online training and information updates through this Message Forum and the Univ of X series.
    Ron Moore, Forum Moderator
    www.universityofextrication.com

Thread Information