Thread: inventory

Forum Member

Default inventory

Does anyone have an inventory list or check off list of equipment carried on hazmat vehicle or trailer that they would share? (if you do let me know and I'll send fax #) Is their something you wished you had but don't. Re-doing haz-mat van and don't want to overlook anything that we may need. thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

Default inventory

Howdy!
    I am looking for the same information. My County got Homeland Security $$ to add Haz-mat equip to our inventory.

We were told that we could use the Sheriff's "meth lab" trailer to house and carry the equipment so we are looking for a list to supplement their stock... which isn't very much... We already have seen problems with it being the "Sheriff's trailer." What do ya'll think of this idea?

If we can prove that their trailer isn't large enough to hold all the equipment we need then we will be on or way to our own trailer...

We have it all: railroads, pipelines, a power plant, industries, manufacturing, a bunch of highways (HM routes)...

I can give you a fax number if you have a paper copy of a checklist or inventory list

OR

send an electronic copy to my email:

tonyray483@firehousemail.com

Any ideas, thoughts, comments, criticisms,... are helpful.

Ya'll have a safe day.

Tony Ray

Training and Safety Officer
    Bremond (TX) VFD

Forum Member

Do a search for "WMD Equipment List". I found several state list that I was able to cross reference or gain ideas from. Becareful of the pricing listed some pricing is old or figured on larger quantities so I would strongly suggest do your own pricing.

MembersZone Subscriber

I can send you one. It is our minimum equipment requirement list for state hazmat responders. I keep some other stuff in my truck that I can share with you as well. E-mail me at nathan.thompson@state.me.us and I can send you the list. -n

Forum Member

Talking I got this one

Dial 1-800 send Nates 'lil yeller truck.More trinkets than a Days jewelry store.Hehe T.C.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up

its good to know you guys and gals are going to have things all in order by the time the Dodge lugs all the way up there

by the way Rescue101 can u e-mail me at nathan.thompson@state.me.com I have some info for ya, but I "accidently" deleted ur e-mail address.
    Last edited by nate99z; 07-29-2003 at 01:51 PM.

Forum Member

Nate,Buddy, I tried to E-mail you twice but you got an undeliverable mailbox; at least from my end.Open(enable)your Firehouse PM and I'll get the info to you that way.T.C.

Thread Information