Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Question Whats your age again?

Hi Guys and Girls,
    I am just a little confused on everyones age because of your status right below your name on your posts. (i.e. you may have Senior Member below your name and be a jr in your department.) That is not the main point of my post though so if you are going to try to correct that then go ahead I guess. But please I only need one person to help me understand. Thanks. This post is mainly about your age. It is just an inquiry to see how old the jrs/explorers/cadets here are. So if you dont mind please post your age and some information about yourself.

I am 16
    I just started working for the city on Monday it my second year to work with them on the summer and ever since I started with the exception of today my pager has ge off once if not twice a day at work. Therefor I am not a happy camper.
    Cadet Fire & Rescue Deputy Chief 31
    Monessen Volunteer Fire Department #1
    Westmoreland County Station 81-1

"Going far beyond the call of duty, doing more than others expect, this is what excellence is all about. And it comes from striving, maintaining the highest standards, looking after the smallest detail, and going the extra mile. Excellence means doing your best every day, in everything."

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Originally posted by MVFD81
    I am just a little confused on everyones age because of your status right below your name on your posts.
    haha um dude that means how long you have been here and it changes the more you post.and you cant change it.

and ever since I started with the exception of today my pager has ge off once if not twice a day at work. Therefor I am not a happy camper.
    too bad your tones couldnt have gone off on lets see the last day of school!then you would be a happy camper!

ok lets see back on subject im 16 years old, been with the firehouse about a year and a half, dont have a job because i kinda do freelance work for people i guess.and lately we have been getting 3 calls a day.

Forum Member

Its a good song.

My name is dfdex1 and I am 19,a gemini and enjoy short walks on the beach cause I hate sand in my shoes. Im the Chief Explorer in a paid department for 2 years and enjoy Firefighting,Law Enforcement,trains,shooting, girl watching,picking fights with hobos and people from Conneticut(or are they the same thing ),replying to stupid posts(such as.. ),keeping the wt on there toes,banging my head against the wall when the probie is around,leaping tall buildings in a single bound,finding more professional standerds I cant hold 11-18 to,going over SOP's at 3am with 11-18 and shareing my knowledge with people on www.firehouse.com.

HNFC FF/President

I'm 16 years old and have been with the department for 1 1/2 years. I work to the best of my ability when on a call and always give 110% even if its just an investigation call. I'm into Firefighting and the Military. I'm gonna be in an NJROTC program in junior year of HS next September.
    Firefighter, Volunteering since Oct 2001

CCFA 05-04, best overall class for 2005
    "GOOD GAME!"

Forum Member

I am explr985, am 15, a explorer for WSFD (paid dept.) in North Carolina. I enjoy firefighting, paintball, firefighting and playing this thingy here. If you want to know more, e-mail me at explr985@aol.com
    No longer an explorer, but I didn't wanna lose my posts.

IACOJ 2003

hey i'm 17 and one of the 3 girls on my post in New Hampshire. I will b a senior this yr. in HS. I play sports and like hanging out w/ friends

Originally posted by ffdfireexplorer
    hanging out w/ friends
    F...Fr........Friends?!?!?!?!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HNFC FF/President

lol!

i'm guessing she means "non-firefighting citizens"

"GOOD GAME!"

Default Re: Whats your age again?

I am 16
    I just started working for the city on Monday
    Here we see our friend Mike at a typical day at work for the city.

come on mike think about the handicapped people.

this is mike 3rd day on the job in the city!

ok mike you better use the emergency phone to tell the boss what happened!

LMAO!!! Back to the topic...I'm 16 Ive been with WWFD for 2 years. i like firefighting,computer games, and other things that aren't coming to mind.

Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Whats your age again?

Originally posted by dfdex1

Here we see our friend Mike at a typical day at work for the city.

Don't let Stayback see that photo

Forum Member

lol @ engine101.

Its a good song.
    yeah I thought the title of this thread sounded like something I'd heard before.
    "I truly believe that tradition is important to the long-term survival of the fire service."-Lt. Andrew Fredricks, FDNY,9-11-01

Forum Member

That'd be "What's MY Age Again?" by Blink 182...

Weird song. The band seems a little strange too but maybe that's because basically all I listen to is country....anyway...

I'm 18 y/o and a FF with an all volly company in WV...I enjoy firefighting, firefighting, and firefighting. I guess some of the other stuff I do is okay too...martial arts, FFA, hunting, fishing (anything outdoors)...I also obviously enjoy putting "..." in everything I write...

Oh, almost forgot...I like to argue with DFD about the fact that Vollies ARE "the unpaid professionals." And FYI, DFD, you can hold me to any professional standard you want...that is, if you can keep up!
    Last edited by Co11FireGal; 06-28-2003 at 02:51 AM.

HNFC FF/President

roflmao! Very interesting!

"GOOD GAME!"

thats one of my favorite songs from them. country!! EWWWWWW! oh i hate country music i hate it with a passion.

Default LMAO

Nice Pics guys. There is only one problem I dont paint. I just weedwhack so theres something for you to do find a picture of an idiot weedwhackng then post it. EoneTiller just had to bring that up didnt you? Well thats all I have for now but keep posting se ya.

"Going far beyond the call of duty, doing more than others expect, this is what excellence is all about. And it comes from striving, maintaining the highest standards, looking after the smallest detail, and going the extra mile. Excellence means doing your best every day, in everything."

There is only one problem I dont paint.
    yes mike we can see u dont paint! cant spell either! LOL

EoneTiller just had to bring that up didnt you?

HUH?? bring what up?????

You really dont know? On your first reply the school thing.

You really dont know? On your first reply the school thing.

yea i know i just keep asking what your talking about for no reason. i think you have been working too much spraying road markings the paint is getting to your head. honestly dude what the hell are you talking about????

Default read it!

Why dont you read your first reply to this topic I'm sure you can figure it out your not stupid. As for me I am off to direct traffic in company #2's parade.

Originally posted by ME
    haha um dude that means how long you have been here and it changes the more you post.and you cant change it.too bad your tones couldnt have gone off on lets see the last day of school!then you would be a happy camper! ok lets see back on subject im 16 years old, been with the firehouse about a year and a half, dont have a job because i kinda do freelance work for people i guess.and lately we have been getting 3 calls a day.
    ok there is what i posted, now could u tell me what is bothering you about what i posted?

Why dont you read your first reply to this topic I'm sure you can figure it out your not stupid. As for me I am off to direct traffic in company #2's parade.
    ok i read it nothing is there that really appeals to me, yea ur right im not stupid unlike some people who just open their mouths talking out their @$$!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread Information