Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Talking Ooookkkkk 'fess Up You Guys, Which One Of You Won This???

And which one is going to buy the "shinny new Super Pumper" to use as a personal vehicle?????

Powerball: Two Winning Tickets Wednesday
    Prize Winners To Split $261 Million

UPDATED: 10:35 a.m. EDT July 10, 2003

The lucky states are Missouri and Pennsylvania.

Powerball officials say that's where the two winning tickets for Wednesday night's $261 million jackpot were sold.

Lottery spokeswoman Sue Dooley said the winners don't have to come forward right away. They may take a couple of days to get used to the idea of their sudden riches. Winners have six months to present their tickets.

Small town Hermann, Mo., now finds itself at the center of national attention.

Someone walked into a Fuel Mart store there and bought one of the winning tickets.

Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell said that the winning ticket in his state was sold in Cranberry Township, Butler County.

Dooley also says more than three-dozen people across the country won $100,000 by matching the first five numbers but not the powerball.

The lottery game is played in 24 states plus the District of Columbia and U.S. Virgin Islands. Wednesday's drawing capped a furious week of Powerball frenzy, especially in Vermont. This was the first time Powerball was authorized there.

The winning numbers are 19, 21, 26, 31, 51 and Powerball 40.

The odds against winning were long -- more than 120 million to one. But that didn't stop people from dreaming and plunking down a few dollars.

A Wisconsin ticket buyer said he'd buy a big house and hire some servants so his wife doesn't have to take care of it. But one man buying tickets in New Hampshire admitted his chances of winning were probably "zilch."

Copyright 2003 by ClickOnDetroit.com.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Just watch for the Dept with the red Rolls Royce Chiefs car!
    United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

FOCROFLMAO!!!! Yep I think you called that one correctly Martin.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Thread Information