FIRE Electrical problem likely cause of fire

From staff reports
An unspecified electrical malfunction is believed to be the cause of a Wednesday night fire that damaged a laundry facility on Lewis Turner Boulevard.

The fire is suspected of having started in the ceiling above a bathroom at Joy Dry Cleaner and Coin Laundry, said Ocean City-Wright Deputy Fire Chief Randy Brown.

An estimated $150,000 in damage was suffered at the business, which was closed when the fire broke out early Wednesday night.

Brown said the laundry facilityís washers and dryers generally escaped serious damage. There were no injuries.