Thread: Fall Waether

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Fall Waether

In late September and early October I will be making my first trip to Vermont and was kinda wondering about what the weather is at this time of year so I will know how to pack. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Forum Member

Smile

Great time of year to visit, but make your reservations early!
    Temperature usually in the 50's & 60s then, could even be in the seventies or the 40's, but probably not. Not likely to have snowed yet, but never say never. It's my favorite time of year. Usually all I need is a light jacket or sweatshirt.
    What part of the state are you visiting?
    TW
    Essex Junction Fire Dept.
    Vermont

MembersZone Subscriber

We are taking a 6 day bus trip and will be visiting Burlington, Stowe, Mt. Mansfielf Ski Area, Lake Champlain, Vermont Teddy Bear Facory and coming back thru Pennsylvania, stopping at Gettysburg.

Thanks for the info.

Hehe South Burlington has a nice fire department.. Burlington does too! Will you be making any stops to any fire stations?

Forum Member

We're just outside Burlington. If you have some free time and are out and about, look us up. There are people around the station most evenings. Daytime its a bit spotty, but you never know...
    TW
    Vermont

MembersZone Subscriber

Hey guys I just got back from my trip and have to say I l oved it up there. I was hoping to visit some stations but when traveling with a group the time is just not there. Maybe next time I will have time as I want to go back but on my own. Also a question about the white pumpkins. I have never seen any before and was wondering if it is a certain type or are they maybe just an albino pumpkin? Anyway maybe I will see you next time around.

Forum Member

White pumpkins? Uhhhh....., can't say that I've ever seen one, or at least noticed one. Sorry, can't help you.

Glad you enjoyed your trip.
    TW
    Vermont

White Pumpkins? Damn. I haven't evne noticed those..Prolly' some fluke batch or something.

Thread Information