Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Cuttin the Big Rigs

Join a small group of rescuers in Concord,NH for an opportunity to cut the big rigs. The Towmasters of New Hampshire will offer yet another challenging program titled BIG RIG RESCUE. During this session rescuers will be provided the rare opportunity of cutting/spreading/ramming actual full size big rigs. These rigs will be placed in realistic scenarios and damaged to simulate accidents. Additionally autos will be incorporated into the scenarios and provide the opportunity to practice heavy lifting and cribbing during overturns/underrides with the big rigs.

The dates are August 22/23, a Friday evening and Saturday.

The featured presenter will be Billy Leach, a nationally recognized trainer and co-author of the book BIG RIG RESCUE.

The course will fill very quickly and attendance is limited to ensure maximum hands-on. For additional information please call Mr. Brandon Wood at 603.635.3371 or email woodysautorepair@aol.com

OK who is signing up?Time grows short.T.C.

Thumbs up Here's a chance!

Frequently I hear folks expressing a desire to actualy cut/spread some big rigs. Through the cooperative efforts of the Towmasters of NH, here's just that opportunity. Attendees are limited to ensure maximum hands-on. If you can't make the August program give Woody a call to receive future information!

BIGRIG! Is the training comin to the left coast soon?

Just Curious.

Lutan we'll send it your way downunder afterwards.

be safe.

Fraternally, Jordan
    "Making Sense with Common Sense"
    Motor Vehicle Rescue Consultants
    ( MVRC@comcast.net) Jordan Sr.

Hey Jordan- I'm not waiting for this to come down under!

I was hoping you or Grandmaster 101 would sponsor me to come over!!!
    Luke

Talking Take a Bus!

Luke,this thought is never far from my mind.For over a year I've tried to squirrel away a half a plane ride for ya.However a 75% increase in our over the road/on hook insurance within 24 months with NO LOSSES kinda put a dent in the penny jar.More specifically it completely blew out the bottom.Still working on a slow sanpan though.Now if I could only get Billy to dust you off.Hehe T.C.

Default Big Rig Trng.

Big Rig Rescue training is available anywhere there is a group willing to sponsor such an event. Primarily there should be a supply of big rigs to cut/spread, rescue tools, and a classroom facility. If you can meet the challenge, let me know. Otherwise,travel to a site where one is being held.

Default Serious training=premier performance

Another stellar performance by the big guy!Great weather,another group of outstanding students.Thanks to the Towmasters for hosting the event and to all the Vendors who took the time to come and provide excellent product support.The students really got a workout this time,every time we go it's a new learning experience.For those who missed it I believe the Towmasters have taken pity on you and will offer the program again in the spring.Watch this medium for details and sign up early.This is a must do program.T.C.

CLICK HERE for a photo story on another BRR training course.

billy or Grandmaster101- is this part of yours or not?
    Luke

Thread Information