Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Talking "TAILS OF THE WEIRD" - A La Monty Python....

This one brings to mind the skit "It's a Man's Life Taking Your Clothes Off in Public".

I am at work right now, but Pfire just called me from the cell while on her way to work. It would seem that there is a "streaker" in the area. She tells me that there is an older gentleman, grey hair and a beard, with no clothes on, running down the side of the highway, "holding himself" with his clothes under his arm.

She reported his location as being near the south end of Goldstream Provincial Park and close to Ice Cream Mountain. Apparently he ran into the woods.

I called West Shore RCMP on her behalf. The officer I spoke with is not having a "good day" apparently, as she informed me that they have received several calls already this morning of this person. She told me that they had been out there at least twice today to deal with him, and commented that "...perhaps we will be dealing a little more aggressively with him this time..."
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

I prefer my streakers about 20yo female
    AKA: Mr. Whoo-Whoo

IAFF Local 3900

IACOJ-The Crusty Glow Worm

ENGINE 302 - The Fire Rats

F.A.N.T.A.M FOOLS FTM-PTB

Default So there I was.........

Driving into work when just ahead I see a person standing in the middle of the hwy on the median. I looked and LOOKED again cuz the dude was NOT wearing any clothes ........ I had to look a third time to verify what I saw, and yep NO CLOTHES!!!! I almost drove off the road cuz I was laughing so hard, I mean really who expects to see a nasty, roundish sort of fellow standing buck naked in the center of the hwy, covering his genitals with one hand, holding his clothes in the other and wearing a white helmet on his head, smiling at the passing cars no less ........ standing in the middle of the damn hwy, cars going by at 80 km at least. Oh well, and here I'd thought I'd almost seen it all *shaking head*
    Last edited by PFire23; 07-30-2003 at 06:28 PM.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Forum Member

Oh well, and here I'd thought I'd almost seen it all *shaking head*
    No, had he taken his hands off his genitals, THEN you would have seen it all.....

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Forum Member

Another white hat under too much pressure perhaps?
    This is of course only my humble opinion, but then again, its likely the only one that matters.

and wearing a white helmet on his head
    OK Chief Reason, hwoods, captstanm1 and the other white helmet owners, let's here some alibis!

The jokes just write themselves, don't they!

Ok PFire23, looking once is understandable. The second look would be understandable as you want to make sure it was really what you saw. The third look....

MembersZone Subscriber jaybird210's Avatar
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

Bones, I think it was probably along the lines of staring at a bad crash. It's too horrible to look at, but you just can't look away.

As for the "white hats" comment, well, I'm just going to ignore it.
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Originally posted by DFCSmash
    Another white hat under too much pressure perhaps?
    DFC ........ THAT is classic !!!!

ROFLMAO
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber mcaldwell's Avatar

Ahh Malahat and Pfire,

I'm so glad I don't have to live on the hippie side of the province.

What say we switch sides, you keep the hippies however, and we'll just take the scenic coast? I think the Green Party was suggesting something like this a few years back anyway.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

i wonder what the bet was....
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Well as an update to this event........ we spoke to someone today who ran into another person who had passed this gentleman a bit earlier than I had. Apparently when he drove past the guy was passed out on the paved median. So given the fact that I passed him a short time after this fellow did it would seem that the cops merely went and woke Mr. Sleepyhead up and left it at that. I might add that he was buck naked while sleeping in the median too. Wouldn't that fall under the Mental Health Act?? The guy was an obvious danger to himself by sleeping/standing in the middle of the hwy (not to mention his lack of apparel) and could have also been a danger to passing motorists.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Thread Information