Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default accident pictures involving emergency vehicles

I am looking for pictures of emergency vehicles involved in accidents for an EVOC training I will be doing. I have found some through the forums here, but would like more if anyone has some available, or can point me to a good location. Preferably, I would like fire/EMS apparatus, and if possible, a short description that describes the circumstances of the accident. Please feel free to post them here, or email them to me at the address in my profile.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Go over to the apparatus innovation forum, it contains several threads with photos.

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by EFD840
    Go over to the apparatus innovation forum, it contains several threads with photos.
    Thanks. I knew there were several threads, but I couldn't remember which forum they were in, and they were a little older than I remembered.

Default re pics of accidents

I have several, with several stories I will have to track them down if you wold like.

About a year and a half ago my brigades pumper was involved in a roll-ver caused by a ****wit P-plater* who tried to rush through an amber light before it turned red.... He t-boned us smack bang in the center of our appliance and sent it tumbling over onto it's drivers side(RH Drive vehicles in Australia remember...).... No one was seriously injured, but one of our firefighters had to have some elbow surgery.

If you want some pictures of this i'm sure I can dig some up... as well as some more info.

* Probationary license... not sure if these are prevelant throughout the states. Basically, from 18 - 21 you have a "Probationary License" before your issued a full license.

Thread Information