Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    MembersZone Subscriber

Saves on concrete structures don't count

Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

WOW Donna,

So you have had a couple of successful fires and I see it was because YOU IC'd, as usual, that this was a save? Must have been a lucky day for you to have more than yourself in town for a fire call. Thank God you didn't have to do one of your one person responses to a working structure fire.

None of your write ups or any other of your calls really have anything to do with the topic at hand here though. The original topic was somebody asking for help in fundraising ideas. You came on here blasting the FIRE Act, Helping Our Own and your own community for failing to give the Donna private fire company any funding. The more people tried to help or figure out what was going on with the Donna private fire company to at least initially see if there was anyway to help the more beligerant and irrational your posts became.

One last recap:

1) Because you failed to establish a contract or funding plan with the community before you began operations and they didn't fund you they became low class *********s that you no longer felt comfortable with
    2) A more up scale near by community seemed interested in the Donna private fire company coming there to offer fire protection, again with no funding plan other than by some mysterious mandated donations or subscriptions, but not by taxes
    3) OOPS, now the low class *********s might fund us with assistance from my MA fire department through some sort of bizarre fire district voodoo taxations sharing, so maybe we should stay, but OOPS you kind of said you would offer fire protection to the other communtiy so maybe you'll put a smaller second division of the Donna private fire company over there
    4) You began the attacks on anyone on the forum that dared to ask a question or call you on your ridiculousness by name calling and obscenities to include *********s, F**Ks, and SOB's and then threats
    5) When all else failed you resorted to the ridiculous childish antics of oversized bold faced postings of the word jealousy with enough Y's to make it even more childish and bizzare
    6) You described an incident where you and an MA Chief stood nose to nose battling it out at a car fire.
    7) It really all boils down to this last thing, it is Donna's private fire company, so it is her way or no way, no one tells her what to do, no one tells her how to run the company, no one can tell her anything for she is the grand and powerful Donna from behind the curtain.

I don't believe a single person on here wished your private fire company any ill will in the beginning even if you were privately owned and operated. In fact many offered support and attempted to guide you down alternative funding paths. You found it easier to complain and fight everyone than to get off your butt and really do something. That is where this whole thing turned ugly, not from our side but from the way you posted on here.

FyredUp
    Last edited by FyredUp; 12-24-2003 at 12:36 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Fyred Up;

You forgot where she threatened to have us prosecuted as internet harrassers.

Two important things:

1. I don't think anyone on these forums wishes anyone in her FD any ill will NOW. I personally hope they stay safe and get the job done despite their obvious handicap.

2. Not one single soul has posted here to defend her. Not a single one of her "buddies" has posted their support. Speaks volumes.

Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

George,

You are absolutely correct in that no one including myself wishes anyone in her private fire company ill will. But I see how the way I worded that could be misconstrued to seem to indicate that.

I wish for them all the same thing I wish for all my brothers and sisters in the fire service, to make it to retirement age physically, mentally and financially sound so you can enjoy those golden years.

Thanks for pointing out my accidental slight of her personnel.

FyredUp

Thread Information