MembersZone Subscriber

Question Nashville Metro Fire Department ??

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the process at Nashville Metro Fire Department in Tennessee?

All 1600 applicants had the written test and Physical test back in the summer and 1200 got interviews just recently but I still would like to find out if anyone knows ...............

1. What the rest of their process is and how long before they will assemble the list and or hire the recruits?

2. How many are they hiring? And when?

3. What best gives a guy the advantages to get hired on with Metro?

I do have alot of certifications and some years of experience on a full time fire department , does that help or hurt me there? I know some Depts. would rather hire "fresh" recruits, just wondering if my experience will give me any help or if it will hurt me in my effort to get on with Metro?

Bubba

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs down

Well if it helps out at all, I have also done the written and physical ability and interview. After that I have failed to hear anything at all.

MembersZone Subscriber

When did you have interview and also -------- How Long ago ?

Do you know anything about the items I asked above??

I am out of the loop because I am not in the Nashville Metro currently so it is almost impossible for me to hear any rumors or ask anyone fo info around the Dept.

Thread Information