Forum Member

Default Chicksan Swivel information wanted

Does anyone know the approx cost of a 6" chicksan swivel?

We have seen the pic's of Rattlesnack and the way they have there suction hose setup, and would like to know about what it would cost?

Also where or who sells the setup?

Thanks

Forum Member

I would say that your best place is the Darley catalog ....the Chicksaw Swivel is not hard to find. I am not sure if there is an actual setup past the swivel and short piece of suction hose.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

dazed and confused

Chicksan Swivels

"The squirrel-tail suctions are attached to a 6-inch gated chicksan swivel. The side of the rig with 3-inch hose has a 3- to 5-inch Cam Lok adapter. This allows crewmembers to couple either a 3- or 5-inch hose when needed. The rig has a 5-inch Storz connected to a 2 1/2-inch female fitting for work in areas equipped with hydrants and with mutual-aid companies packing LDH. The fitting allows the RFPD unit to pump or receive from a 5-inch line. It can also allow crewmembers to use Storz for a quick couple to reduce a 5-inch line to a 3-inch, to extend a lay or fill a tanker. As its primary supply link, RFPD uses one 3-inch, gated, direct-tank-fill connection (1,000-gpm capability). Any size resupply hose will couple to the adapters already stored on the connection." - Fire-Rescue mag on Rattlesnake's rigs.

I couldn't find a price, but you could give Larry a shout probably. That or contact: http://www.arm-tex.com/swivel_joints.php
    I think they're manufacturer of the true Chicksan Swivel Joint. It was all I could find, at least.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Resq14; 11-07-2003 at 01:09 AM.
    God Bless America!Remember all have given some, but some have given all.
    Google Is Your Friend™Helpful forum tip - a "must see" if you're new here
    Click this to search FH Forums!

Thread Information