Thumbs up OCC Custom Firefighters Chopper

The Bedington Fire Dept in Martinsburg, West Virginia is holding a raffle for an Orange County Choppers custom Volunteer Firefighters Theme Chopper. Orange County Choppers of Rock Tavern, NY ('American Chopper' on Discovery Channel) will design, build, and deliver this bike to the 2004 BVFD Interstate Fair. O.C.C. will be at the fair for several days selling merchandise, and displaying other bikes. This bike will be one of a kind. Only 10,000 tickets will be sold, to purchase a ticket and learn more about the motorcycle
    Click Here

Above is the original OCC fire bike to show you an example of the OCC quality. The BVFD bike will have many of the same features as the original bike, but will be unique in itself with new design features to make it different. The above bike is one of a kind and not for sale, the BVFD bike will also be one of a kind and will NEVER be exactly duplicated. Here is your chance to win an original Orange County Choppers custom firefighters bike valued at over one hundred thousand dollars. Hurry before this bike sells out. Click HERE for details

If any of you are interested, we need some input on the wheel design. The wheels on this bike will be custom made by Rowe Machine which also built the wheels on the original fire bike. We need some ideas to make our wheels even more special. The idea of including an eagle, american flag, and fd cross are all good ideas. If any of you have any ideas or thoughts on how to make these wheels really stand out from any ever made, please reply and let us know. Your opinions will be heard. The wheel design will be used on the front and back, and because they cost $7500.00, the same design will most likely be used on both. They should be colorful and shiny, with a gentle mix of finishes. If you see a patch or badge or emblem that has a good idea, post it up here, we can then have something similar designed with that idea in mind. We dont want to copy anyones work without permission. Please help with your thoughts. Dont just limit your thouhgts to the wheels either, because we still have some room left fo more ideas on other parts of the bike.

PS: Our department currently has (2) new Pierce Dash engines on order, 1 of which our county bought, the other we have to pay for and this raffle will go along way toward the purchase of that. We also received a new Pierce mini pumper this past summer. Here is a picture of Attack 40

Thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

my biggest suggestion is to drop the yellow and white paint scheme. Everybody knows real fire trucks are red
    After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one

Official Minister of Philosophy of the IACOJ

IACOJ Probie Crusty of the year 2003

MembersZone Subscriber

I gotta go with Irons on that one.

Now for the real important stuff. Can a Canadian win the bike??
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

yes you can win the bike. anyone can win as long as they are 18 years of age or older.

MembersZone Subscriber

bv What exactly goes into getting a bike like this for a fun raiser? Do you have to pay for the bike up front, once the raffle is over, or all along the campaign? If you could e-mail me with the details.
    After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one

Official Minister of Philosophy of the IACOJ

IACOJ Probie Crusty of the year 2003

There are still tickets left for this OCC firefighters bike, get your ticket now before they sell out. Only 10,000 tickets were printed, once they go thats it, we cannot have any more because the 4 didget lottery only has that many numbers. Even if you dont ride cycles, remember this bike is worth over 100 thousand dollars, it could be sold on ebay for a bundle.

Click HERE for tickets

Thumbs up

OCC is a "GREAT" manufacturer of custom cycle and their tribute to the FDNY with the one of a kind cycle speaks for them. Also their show is great to watch. Can't wait to make a trip to the shop.
    As to what you may put on the wheels why not a scene of the "firefighters raising the flag at the trade centers".
    Good luck with the raffle and watch for my request for a ticket.
    Have a 2002 PIERCE DASH in station and we are all proud of it and the workmanship of PIERCE.

Thread Information