Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 banger

MembersZone Subscriber

Exclamation 2 banger

I am stuck on the medic and my truck is on their third fire tonight it a 2 alarm in a 14 engine box oh well cant get all the fire gotta let someone else get some as well
    wicked stick of the west!
    FF/PM 10TRUCK BCFD
    INDEPENDENT TRUCK CO.

I feel your pain. Last shift our FAO for the truck was off on union buisness until 10pm, so our FAO from the motor moved over to the truck to get in some time behind the wheel. I ended up driving the motor for that time. We caught a pretty good structure fire... so I got to sit around on the panel. It was well after 10 when we got back so I reclaimed my jumpseat and 20 minutes later we were on our way to the next one. Turns out to be contained to a small area around the stove, first in E and T could handle it so we left. DOH! LOL Oh well, theres always next shift. And, theres always those days when you don't feel all that great.. those are always good for a real good burner. At least it always seems to go that way.
    http://www.sanantoniofire.org

IACOJ
    Got Crust?

We lucky few, ... we band of brothers

MembersZone Subscriber

I dont feel so bad it went to exterior operations anyway ladder pipe ops really dont excite me to much LOL
    wicked stick of the west!
    FF/PM 10TRUCK BCFD
    INDEPENDENT TRUCK CO.

Oh well, theres always next shift.
    I was right. I just have one question.. am I even, or still down one?

Interesting note to this one... before we even had the crosslay picked up the arsonist was in cuffs. He showed up with some laim story about being mad ay his GF and staying at his parents house last night. The fire had some of the classic "revenge fire" traits. He said she was cheating on him.... and the fire started in the bed... with no one home. Then we notice the soot on his neck and shoes etc. Busted. He even told my LT. "I told her something bad would happen to her"... LOL, man, did he call it or what. I guess I should have had him pick me some lotto numbers too.
    http://www.sanantoniofire.org

IACOJ
    Got Crust?

We lucky few, ... we band of brothers

Forum Member

atleast you guys get to respond on alarms! Right now I am stuck in my college dorm doing school work

Thread Information