Thread: Gear for sale.

Forum Member

Default Gear for sale.

I got a set of turnouts for sale.
    Yellow Nomex,with red trim with leather cuffs,elbows and knees,has a radio pocket.
    Good Condition.
    Plus a Yellow Carins 770c helmet with a face shield that goes with it.

$300+shipping

Leave Email adderes in this thread if your interested.

MembersZone Subscriber

Might help your sales if you were to post the sizes of the gear.

JMHO
    Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
    Stephen
    FF/Paramedic
    Instructor

hey wats the sizes and do you have any pics of it???
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Forum Member

Pants are 30x36 and coat I guess is a large---- I never wore it, it was another explorers and his uncle gave him set of Boston turnouts so he gave me back the set im selling awhile ago. The set im selling was part of a gear donation to my explorer post. Now that the post has been dissovled and the stuff is sitting in my basement,im selling it.
    Last edited by stm4710; 12-01-2003 at 07:21 PM.
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Member

The set im selling was part of a gear donation to my explorer post. Now that the post has been dissovled and the stuff is sitting in my basement,im selling it.

Just a thought, but if it was a "donation" to begin with, why are you selling it to turn a profit????? Why don't you "donate" it to somewhere else that may need use of it, or just "donate" it to a fellow explorer who could make use of it? You will not be losing anything on the deal, and will be performing the same act of kindness that was shown to you when the gear was first donated to you.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Forum Member

Unhappy

No one wants it..........I put the word out through the FOTF wire as a donation and I would pay shipping. Only one person responded and he (DFD720) later changed his mind. Im clearing out another part of my basement to expand my model rr. I found this set plus two other helmets laying there in a box,I want to get rid of it because its in the way and the next step is the RubberMaid FD. I am only keeping my turnouts for my internship.
    There is only one other FD post around here, they got enough gear for there guys. And to heck with them after what there "brilliant" adviseor did to the other dfd explorers and I for no reason.

PS:Its made by Globe.

I would be interested in the gear, also there are two new exploring posts starting in our area that need gear. If your willing to donate it I will split it up between the three of us. Please contact me at Trauma44004@hotmail.com

Also in need of black helmets with shields.

Thank You

BJ. Kirk
    Plymouth Twp. Fire Department

makes good girls go bad

Hey anybody with gear gimme a buzz Rustygrd2069 on AIM or Email Rustygrd204469@yahoo.com I need some helmets for my explorers, and a gear set for a friend up north. PLEASE help out your brothers AND DONATE!!!!!!
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Default The Gear for sale

Hey~
    I'm with the explorer post in Milwaukee and they would love a donation to the explorers. Let me know!

Daniel

Default BUNKER GEAR

MY POST MAKES US BUY OURS IM IN TROSTID IN A PAIR AND A HELMET
    explorer23mtpd@comcast.net

Forum Member

Sorry guys, that gear was taken care of in January. If I happen stance on more( not to unlikely acuteally, Ill post it) I have one set (Still in psuedo use) and a helmet that are going to be momentos till the day I die.
    Alot of good memorys and good training took place under this crusty old helmet.

makes good girls go bad

Hey guys, I now have a set of Black gear, and 1 or 2 helmets that have become freed up. I will need your info, and wether or not you are issued gear. I privatley bought this, and a trade or buy will be accepted. Email me at MFDSquad71Engine@yahoo.com for info and shipping cost(which buyer will pay) This will not be an expensive price (under 200-150 plus shipping) for FIRE-EXPLORERS AND ADVISORS ONLY, PLEASE!!!!
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Forum Member

How old is this gear? I have a set of year old Globe myself.

Forum Member

Originally posted by stm4710
    Sorry guys, that gear was taken care of in January. If I happen stance on more( not to unlikely acuteally, Ill post it) I have one set (Still in psuedo use) and a helmet that are going to be momentos till the day I die.
    Alot of good memorys and good training took place under this crusty old helmet.
    That helmet isnt crusty!

Crustier!

Last edited by Gx7E10; 07-28-2004 at 11:18 PM.

makes good girls go bad

As for the age, I do not know. It is in good condition, although a bit heavy. If you are intrested, contact me on AIM Rustygrd2069 or email me at MFDSquad71Engine@yahoo.com and i can give you a price quote, depending on your situation. I am not gonna charge a person who needs bunkers a absurd amt. for gear I dont use.
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF

Thread Information