Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sponsors

MembersZone Subscriber

Question Sponsors

In our post we have close to 32 members and about 26-27 that are regularly active. A great group of young men and women who take our post very seriously.
    My question is this, last year we had a wonderful sponsor who donated money to our post and we did quite a bit of community service projects for them because they had sponsored us.
    This time around we don't have a sponsor but I would really like to get one for our post and need some ideas about how to go about finding one. Of course we would mention them as our sponsor in our newsletters and all public appearances.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

MembersZone Subscriber

Try writing to Coprate busniess and see how they would want to get involved

If you do a search before posting repetive subjects you will find there are about 15-20 threads (since I have been here at least)on sponsors and fundraiseing.

Anyway.....
    Wal-Mart,KofC,Kiwanis,Rotarty,Loca l business's,Boot drives,car washes,etc........

Political leaders. =]
    Floral Park Fire Explorers
    Post 129
    Floral Park, New York
    www.explorers129.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Apology

I apologize for the repetitive subject here if there is one. I did a SEARCH in this forum for SPONSORS and it came up with these posts..I didn't see anything that really stuck to the subject. I did see people putting others down and a bunch of incorrectly spelled words, that was a lot of help.
    ----------
    Sponsors phoenixnraven Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting 4 38 11-15-2003 12:56 AM
    by phoenixnraven

Do you have a pager? Jr_ AssistChief Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting 56 29 11-24-2001 05:23 AM
    by Ultimate_Explorer2120

internships FireJoshKS Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting 2 2 09-01-2001 05:21 AM
    by NFD270

School Response Team Engine 101 Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting 64 5 06-03-2001 03:30 AM
    by daysleeper47

Fire schools engine1321 Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting 6 1 06-03-2001 01:41 AM
    by firefighter41230

The good things explorers do... Nate Marshall Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting 29 6 05-16-2001 03:35 AM
    by E5-EXPLORER

Firefighter Academy SCAFDEXP Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting 8 1 12-19-2000 01:18 AM
    by cmjones

the sound of a federal klingerjr33 Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting 2 1 11-22-2000 01:37 AM
    by klingerjr33

--------------------

I already tried Wal Mart and I even tried the local hospital that I have sponsoring my Girl Scout troop...I came to this forum seeking help from others or maybe in hopes of getting ideas that I may have over looked. Not rolling eyes.
    Thank you for the advice.
    Last edited by phoenixnraven; 11-14-2003 at 08:26 PM.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Thread Information