Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Chances Of Being Funded

We received our 7 questions via email last Thursday, naturally, I replied immediately. Having nearly given up, I had not logged onto the FEMA website in a while. After replying to the email, I checked the website and the 7 questions were there as well. I replied electronically from there also. The next morning I logged in on the website and our SF1199A was there. What are our chances, is it safe to announce at our dept meeting? Doe to being 0 for 2 I do not want to create false hopes.

thanks in advance.

Lightbulb

Don't say a word unitl you get the confirmation, unless you really like looking foolish in front of the troops!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

THANKS CAPT.
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DO NOT WANT TO DO.

Talking Tell everyone

REALLYRURAL,

I would tell everyone who wants to listen. I would tell them that you have about a 80% chance, but your smile will tell you them that you have a better chance. If you answered the "right" way on the "six" question, you have about a 99% chance of getting the grant. Congrats and get ready to spend some money.

Matt

Thank you Matt,

Due to the fact we can hardly afford to pay attention, all work was done in house. I would love to say something at meeting tonight. This thing has become a monster. We are waiting to know for certain to ensure we have our share of the project cost. Consequently, were are holding off making decisions that we need to address because the outcome of our application will be major factor in determining how we address these issues.

Forum Member

Talking Sounds like congrats are in order

Looking good for your dept., but I agree wait for the confirmation, THEN HAVE ONE FOR ME!!!!!! TOO.
    (should now be CharlieRFD,past,Pres.), but I've had this screen name for so long, I'm keeping it..., besides I'm Deputy Chief now.
    BE SAFE OUT THERE
    NEVER FORGET
    GOD BLESS THE 343 AND 60, MAY GOD GRANT HIS PEACE TO THEIR LOVED ONES.
    IACOJ
    F.O.O.P.

Thread Information