Forum Member

Thumbs down Ads on Forum pages

Maybe it's been here for awhile, but I just realize that as I read the various forums and threads today, there's a group of annoying ads on the left side of the page. Each thread is getting longer and longer and narrower and narrower. I'm not impressed.

I know that bills have to be paid and this is a free site, but for me, the ads don't belong on those pages.

Just thought you ought to know!!
    Remember, it IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you!

Administrator

Default Re: Ads on Forum pages

Uhm..nothing has changed with the page layout of the forums in years including the ad layout. Its no narrower than its ever been....sorry, but the ads aern't going anywhere and certainly nothing new has happened to make the page any different than its always been.

Originally posted by Jim917
    Maybe it's been here for awhile, but I just realize that as I read the various forums and threads today, there's a group of annoying ads on the left side of the page. Each thread is getting longer and longer and narrower and narrower. I'm not impressed.

I know that bills have to be paid and this is a free site, but for me, the ads don't belong on those pages.

Just thought you ought to know!!

Forum Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Guess all the snide remarks from my wife about me losing my mind are correct.
    Remember, it IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you!

Thread Information