Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Personal Accountability

I'm interested in knowing what kind of accountability system your departments use and if Juniors/Explorers are included in the system. In my company every member gets two tags with their name and "Bridgeport Fire Dept." on it. The first tag gets clipped onto a ring on each truck. The ring also has a tag indentifying the particular piece of apparatus (Engine 18-12, Ladder 18-16, etc.). The second tag is given to the accountability officer upon entering a structure/hot zone. Everyone gets tags, even the cadets who aren't permitted on responses, and the system works very well for our department, and for our mutual aid companies as well. Any feedback or descriptions about your systems would be appreciated. Stay safe!
    Rob
    Captain
    Logan Township Fire Dept.
    Gloucester County, NJ

Standard Disclaimer: These are my opinions and do not necessarily reflect those of my department.

If ya crack open ya's peepers and looked down like three subject you have a whole thread on this very subject----------even that thread is a mind numbing Xerox of the same subject.
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Member

i started a post about this i think it is called "Question" and alot of people have talked about it. our system works the same way yours does.
    IF YOU FOLLOW ALL OF THE RULES YOU MISS ALL OF THE FUN.

Moose (Post 2028 Vice President/ Command Officer)Explorer Highland Twp. Fire/Rescue Dept.

Any Questions Contact Me At Moose20282@yahoo.com

These Are My Opinions, Not that of My Dept. or Any other Orgnazition I Belong to.

Thread Information