Default West Virginia Firefighters Wanted

WVFIREFIGHTERS.COM

There is a brand new website that has been designed for West Virginia firefighters and ems personnel. Several other states have sites about firefighting in their states, and it is about time that we do the same thing only better. This page will be maintained and edited by West Virginia firefighters. This site will be for both volunteer and paid firefighters, and EMS responders. This will be a page that you enjoy visiting, and one that will provide you with current information about WV firefighting.

The only way to make this happen is for WV firefighters to get involved. How ? By being a volunteer contributor. If you have news or pictures concerning WV responses, or any other topic listed on this site, then all you have to do is submit it to us. You will be given full credit for your submissions by listing your name as the source of the information. If your fire department has news, apparatus for sale, new deliveries, run totals, websites, or any other useful information, just send it to us. The more people who get involved, the better this site will be.

Come on people, don't you get tired of always watching other states do things like this, and we sit back and wish our state had these things for ourselves. Well here is your chance to make a difference. See your own department runs listed here with pictures of your fires or rescues, all for FREE. All you have to do is submit it and help spread the word of this site to your fellow WV firefighters. If we could get one person from each dept in WV to submit info, can you image how great this site could be. Think about it, don't be shy, send something WV related.

WVFIREFIGHTERS.COM

Forum Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for letting us know about the site...I'm sure it will prove useful for us all.

~Co11FireGal
    West Virginia

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Thumbs up

COOOOOOL!!!!!
    My start in the Fire Service started in WV...17 years ago...becuase thats where Im originally from...Berkeley Springs to be exact.Keep up the good work and congrats to everyone thats from my original State in making these things come into a reality.

Lots of Shoutouts go to the Companies back there that "started" me...

Berkeley Springs FD
    Great Cacapon VFD
    Inwood VFD

Donna C
    Fire Chief
    Bridge Canyon VFD
    http://cms.firehouse.com/dept/SeligmanAZ

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by July36
    COOOOOOL!!!!!
    My start in the Fire Service started in WV...17 years ago...becuase thats where Im originally from...Berkeley Springs to be exact.Keep up the good work and congrats to everyone thats from my original State in making these things come into a reality.

Lots of Shoutouts go to the Companies back there that "started" me...

Berkeley Springs FD
    Great Cacapon VFD
    Inwood VFD

Donna C
    Fire Chief
    Bridge Canyon VFD
    http://cms.firehouse.com/dept/SeligmanAZ
    Did you buy your way to chief in any of those departments?

Or did they say no, and you moved where you could own the whole thing?

District Chief

I think that was an uncalled for attack on the Chief
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Thread Information