Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Haz-Mat SOG's......

We are in the process of updating our haz-mat team sog's, if you have any that we can get a copy of or know where to get good ones please email me or post below. Thanks for all the help. Also we are looking for response forms.

MembersZone Subscriber

Anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Member

Default Help...!

Hey there Steveo. I appreciate your delema. PEI (Prince Edward island, Canada) is the smallest State/Province in North America, both in population and area. We have a resident population of about 138,000 people, and a summer pop. of about 2 million (varies). We are finally starting our own Hazmat Response Team for the province. There are about 11 of us starting as 'train the trainers'. We have NO SOG's for our team. Can you send me a copy of yours? We have a few copies from other dept's copied with permission that I can forward to you if that helps. We are just looking for whatever resources we can to help get set up. Maybe we can help each other. Regards for the New Year.

Pat Jay (USAF Fire Dept Retired)
    Crossroads Fire Dept
    1656 Fort Augustus Road
    RR#5, Route #21
    Mermaid, PEI
    Canada
    C1A 7J8

Post Sample SOP's

Try going to:
    www.ci.phoenix.az.us/fire
    It is the web site for the Phoenix, AZ Fire Department. They have been kind enough to provide a very large amount of information, including their SOP's. Just look for the link on in the column on the left side of the web page.
    Hope this helps you.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default HazMat SOG's

Search the web using "HAZMAT Standard Operating" I have had great success finding SOGS for my company also search for sops... I must have 20 different departments guidelines downloaded on my PC that I use as referance in writting new stuff.....

Goodluck...

Thread Information