Thread: Nashville Fire

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Nashville Fire

I was just wondering if anyone out there is currently in the hiring process with Nashville Fire (Tennessee). I am currently in the process but have not heard anything for a while and just checking to see if anyone else is in the same boat. I heard that they were going to hire in the spring-summer. Does anyone know any different?

I know that they go one a point system as far as rating on each section of the testing. Does any one know anything about the point system? I am unsure how many points are possible in each section or is there a certain number that you have to get to continue in the process?

I would appreciate any help that you all could provide. If there is anyone out there that is currently in the process and want to contact me so we could stay in contact with one another to keep each other posted on any news that would be great as well.

Thanks again and alway remember to stay safe.

I too am in the process at Nashville Fire and just got my letter a couple days ago that stated where I placed and what the scores were.

post your email addy up here and I will contact you to swap additional info.

Good Luck

MembersZone Subscriber

Any one that in the process and would like to talk about the steps, along with how the scores are scored, please contact me at fire225@hotmail.com.

Default Nashville Fire Process

My email is fdflhrci@hotmail.com and I too would like to hear from any other candidates who are trying to get on at Nashville, TN Fire Department during this current process.

I got a letter already and am on the list but very much interested in talking with other folks in the same boat.

Flhrci

There has to be more of us out here, if you have tested, interviewed and received your letter with your scores to date for the Nashville Fire Department please respond with any info or other questions.

MembersZone Subscriber

I also recieved my letter almost 4 weeks ago, and am on the
    list. Has anyone heard anything else about when they will hire.
    I know many people retired at the first of the year and they are
    very short staffed right now. That is all that I know. My
    email address is tantmanvu@yahoo.com if you wanna keep me updated
    and visa versa.

MembersZone Subscriber

I still have not heard a word from any of my contacts as to when the hiring might start for Metro but please forward any info.....fact or rumors are all I got........ so pass it on if you can.

MembersZone Subscriber

Latest in the rumor mill is not looking good....NFD Firefighters were recently told that NFD just turned in a budget that cut over 12 million from salaries which could possibly mean 150 ff positions will either be cut or not filled...... layoffs were even mentioned as a far distant possiblity but that was not taken to be meant as a definate in the least. Layoffs will not happen according to some other folks I have talked to.

Been 6 mos since my interview also, have not heard anything yet?? I called HR a week agoand was told that everything is on hold for now ??

Thread Information