Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Arrow No Reply From Web Team

Over a month a go I submitted 2 events for your calendar section and an apparatus photo for the apparatus update section. When none of these items were posted I e-mailed you again. You haven't had the courtesy to post any of the items or reply to my e-mails.

Administrator

Please resubmit the calendar items to events@corp.firehouse.com.

There was a problem with the form not actually sending the results for a week or so at that time.

As for apparatus, we received dozens of new items each week and post a few. The delay in posting could be as much as a month or more. You can email webteam@firehouse.com at any time and we will make every effort to reply in a timely fashion, however we receive hundreds of emails a day and its not always possible to return each one quickly.

Thanks
    WebTeam

Question ???

I resubmitted these events 10 days ago. They still aren't listed on the calendar.

March 12, 2004 - Milford, Ohio. Annual fire memorabilia auction. Auction preview Friday 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Auction at 7:00 p.m. Information: Howard Kuhnell 605 Garfield Milford OH 45150. Phone: 513-831-6398 or howdi@fuse.net.

March 13, 2004 - Milford, Ohio. 13th annual fire flea market. Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Dealer set up on Friday the 12th from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. and Saturday beginning at 8:00 a.m. Tables are $10.00 each. Admission is $2.00 per person. Information: Mark Hetzel 3623 Rio Bravo Trail Cleves OH 45002-2314 Phone: 513-467-1757 or PatchGuru213@fuse.net.

The Miles Greenwood Society (the Southwest Ohio Chapter of SPAAMFAA) is moving their annual fire memorabilia auction and flea market to the east side of town! The new location is the Milford Firefighters Community Hall which is located in the Milford Shopping Center on Lila Avenue (U.S. Route 50) at the intersection of Ohio Route 131. The hall is at the east end of the plaza. This is an excellent facility with plenty of parking and easy access in and out with hotels and restaurants nearby.

Thread Information