Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default A Real "Suicide Bomber"

From 13 ABC

Man Detonates Explosive Device

Police are investigating the man's death in his mother's yard as a suicide.

Police are investigating the death of a man in his early 40s today in west Toledo. Police say an explosive device detonated and killed the man instantly in his mother's yard in the 4300 block of Willis Blvd. The ATF was also on the scene looking for other devices. Police also say the explosive was not commercial or military in nature, but an improvised device.

No one else was hurt when the blast happened. Police say Lawrence Lindner, 44, was the only victim. Investigators say the bomb was simple and man made. They say the bomb had a wick attached to it, and they believe Lindner lit the bomb in his mother's front yard and waited for it to go off. Investigators did find a note nearby. They say its contents say he planned to take his life.

Well he always wanted to go out with a......BANG!!!
    AKA: Mr. Whoo-Whoo

IAFF Local 3900

IACOJ-The Crusty Glow Worm

ENGINE 302 - The Fire Rats

F.A.N.T.A.M FOOLS FTM-PTB

you know ..............you just dont .......was he makin a "gift" for Georgy's visit ? just out to grease himself ? hmmmmmmmmmmm
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Originally posted by Weruj1
    you know ..............you just dont .......was he makin a "gift" for Georgy's visit ? just out to grease himself ? hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Yeah, we didn't need any of that going on today. They had their hands full the way it was, with approx. 150 protestors, plus a 20' tall inflatable RAT holding a sign asking "Where are our jobs?"

By the way............. Wonder if that will affect her landscaping efforts in the spring/summer.......

MembersZone Subscriber PFD109NFD107's Avatar

Well I bet they won't need fertilizer this spring...

MembersZone Subscriber WTFDChief730's Avatar

My crew from 7's said it was quite the site, they had to go there to meter the area just to make sure he did'nt make the bomb with some type of haz substance.

I know I'm late on this but I cant believe that you people laugh about this. Lawrence Lindner is my uncle and I find none of this comical.

you guys can sit back and laugh and bring the bashing on because I know its coming.

I'm a police officer/emt and I deal with this kind of stuff which I'm sure you do as well.

Bottom line is that Larry is my uncle and my family and I had to go through a very messed up ordeal that I hope you ppl never have to.

"By the way............. Wonder if that will affect her landscaping efforts in the spring/summer......."

for your information no my grandmother didn't worry about her landscaping you heartless jackass

"Well he always wanted to go out with a......BANG!!!"

that's just not funny, i hope something like this never happens to you...

LOL.....Hilarious.

Thread Information