Forum Member

Default FD Mission Statement

Post your Department's Mission Statement, if you dont have one this could be a place to get some Ideas....

Forum Member

Are'nt they all basically the same?
    Protect life, and property with courtesy and respect for the public.

Forum Member

Mission Statement
    The mission of the Chanhassen Fire Department is to minimize loss of life, property and the environment in the City of Chanhassen from fires, natural disasters, life threatening situations and to assist other emergency agencies.

We will achieve this mission through professional / progressive training and fire education while providing a first class services to our customers.

Vision Statement
    It is our vision to be known as an innovative and progressive fire department. We are dedicated to the delivery of effective fire suppression activities, rescue services, hazardous materials operations, and quality fire/safety education to the public. We strive to offer the best available education and training to our members.

We are committed to providing an environment which fosters teamwork among members. We desire to have an atmosphere of open communication which promotes the health and welfare of individual members.

Forum Member

Our Mission Statement

OUR MISSION, is the protection of life and property of the citizens of Rossford through Education, Fire Prevention Code Enforcement, and the Response of highly trained Emergency Personnel.

We Value Highly

OUR EMPLOYEES, we support open communications, education, and the use of common sense in dealing with our firefighters. We support policies that encourage the mental and physical health of our employees. We value a safe working environment.

TEAMWORK, we recognize that none of us alone are as effective as we are together. We encourage all to work together, regardless of race, color, sex or religion. The strength of family, both at home and in the workplace, is identified in our value system.

TRUST AND LOYALTY, it is through the honest interaction with those who come into contact with us that we can offer the greatest service.

EXCELLENCE, we value the perseverance and dedication of our employees in providing an efficient, orderly service to the citizens of Rossford.

COMPASSION, (the Rossford fire and rescue division) must always show empathy for those whom we serve and understanding their needs in time of crisis.

HUMOR, we encourage good, appropriate humor. We support each other and encourage participation for the growth of all members. We must always remember that a fun experience is to be treasured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

To preserve Life, and property with in the borough of earth, and to provide immediate assistance to our mutual aid companies in protecting the lives of the citizens and their property. For our neighbors, for our community, in this, the year of our lord, eighteen-hundred and eighty two and to the foremen of tomorrow, may god have mercy on your pipes, plugs, and pumps.

The person who wrote it was a roman catholic priest.
    pipes-play pipe nozzles
    plugs-fire hydrants, or water troughs
    pumps-hand pumper
    Last edited by historyjunkie; 01-31-2004 at 11:44 AM.

Permanently Removed
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 02-29-2004 at 06:30 PM.

Westville Fire Department

The mission of the Westville Fire Department is to provide a professional level of community fire protection, emergency medical and rescue services to the citizens and property owners within the Borough of Westville, in order to prevent or minimize the loss of life, pain and suffering and property damage as a result of fire or other type of emergency.

The Fire Department's mission will be accomplished by the effective use of it's volunteer, career, and physical resources, in cooperation with other public agencies, utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, innovative techniques, and available technology to provide a high level of cost efficient, quality services.
    Rob aka Squinty

The Fighting Seventy-Third

Westville Fire Department
    Gloucester County
    New Jersey

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Post And Now........

The Glenn Dale Fire Association, Glenn Dale Maryland:

To prevent and combat Fires and promote a spirit of sociability among the people of the community.

No Bull, Get to the Point, Common Sense type of thing. Just like those who wrote it. IN 1928!! Stay Safe....
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

thats almost as old as the Constitution !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Thread Information