Default High School Pranks

Has anyone seen that new show they have on MTV about the high school pranks?? (4:30 weekdays on MTV)

My school is on it

but anyways, just got me wondering, what were some of your senior pranks?
    I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Forum Member

Don't recall my class doing one... but 2 years before us, a group of seniors had a guy hide under the stage in the auditorium till midnight, then emerged to let his cohorts into the building.

Once inside, they proceeded to put 5 cups of water on EVERY FLOOR TILE in the entire Senior Wing. Length of the wing (one floor) was around 75-100 feet. Selected cups were laced with food coloring in the school colors to create mosaics spelling out "HAWKS '96."

Forum Member

I've seen the show its pretty good, today I watched the episode.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Forum Member

My class tried several times to pull a senior prank, but it was all futile. The pranksters got caught every time before the stunt could be pulled. Those who were caught weren't allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony. Our class was the only one in the school's history not to successfully complete even one prank.

Forum Member

My class put like 10 forks in the front lawn...........I didnt get it then and I still dont.
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Member

there used to be a senioor skip day where we would all just skip school. I did that then, also dont know if they do it now. But I was a MAJOR prankster back in those days..........
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

While I never participated in a class prank though there were some good ones during my time there. One year they modified the landscaping out side of our neighboring town's high school, had a bunch of shrubs that spelt out EBHS, and they took out the E and changed the B to a S to spell out SHS the name of our school, this happened a few years ago, but no matter how much they try and fix it it still says ESHS.

Then there was the time with the 3 greesed pigs numbered 1, 2, and 4, that was a fun day

Forum Member

The entire graduating class was called down to the theatre. Everyone took a long, hard, exam and we were told it was an entry exam for a number of different colleges and universities that had banded together in order to streamline the application process. It looked pretty official, with letter head and business cards, etc etc (Now that I design letterhead and business cards for my day job, I probably would see through it). Anyway, this all took place during the actual application period for a lot of the colleges and universities that we were all interested in, so were used to seeing their logos, fliers and brochures around.

About three weeks later we all got called back down to the theatre and were given envelopes with our names printed on them, with the same logo and names from the exam we had taken. When we opened them up, it had our exam, our marks, comments and a letter informing us that we had been denied any entry into any of the colleges or universities we had check off on the information sheep prior to the exam. The ENTIRE graduating class failed, and failed really bad.

It turns out that the girls of the graduating class put this all together (with the help of the teachers) and it was about a week and a half before they let the rest of us in on it.

By the, it was to late in the year to plan any type of large scale retaliation.... so we ended up getting about 300 water balloons...... and I am sure you figure out were things went from there...
    "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

We couldn't decide what to do. Everyone had a different idea, some were totally off-the-wall, others, possibly illegal. So there ended up being five different, organized pranks. The first one wasn't expected by any of us, and got the two kids who did the acts kicked out of graduation. They came in at 6am, gathered up all the water fire-extinguishers, and waited for the teachers to arrive, and go to the pep-rally meeting in the gym. Well, once they were all in there, the kids attacked w/ various streams of water. Funny, yet apparently expensive.

The second involved a group coming in, and removing all the ceiling tiles from the hallways. They were all the same size, we measured, so there would be no problem putting them back in. But we hid them, so it would be funny for a few hours.

The third was planned to move all the decks from the senior-high classrooms into the gym... But the supervising security guy called the state police, and 16 of us got arrested for tresspassing, and the janitor subsequently got fired for letting us in. oops.

The fourth and fifth kind of got held up together. We always soaked people leaving the school; but this time we wanted them to really remember it. So we gathered up things to soak people with. Water balloons, super soakers, indian tanks, a garden hose on the roof... And the people with the fifth plan are the ones who screwed it all up. We went to fill our balloons, guns, tanks.... Those fifth group SOB's turned the water off. They thought it was funny that the fountain out front shut off, and the football field splinklers weren't running; or the toilets wouldn't flush. Then they went around hitting sprinkler heads w/ broomsticks so people would get a shower. But we never got a chance to fill our stuff b/c when the janitor went to turn it back on, air and water spurted out the sprinkler head before anything happened, and it was shut back off again. Thus meaning the water system had to remain off. Ruining our wetdown. F-Tards...

Forum Member

Talking

Well, we had several. It started with little things as knocked over trash cans, gelling the sinks, a MASSIVE amount of hole punch pieces in the halls, Photoshop-ed pictures of the administration, fire alarms, and the other usual stuff.

Then the school lost any sort of control. Someone placed a smoke bomb next to an air return to set off the alarms. As the building was evacuated, there was a barrage of water balloons, paint grenades, shaving cream, flour, silly string, super soakers, dead fish, more smoke bombs, road kill, fireworks, signal flares, etc… The best part was when the cops from several departments tried to restore order. It didn’t work. They finally succeeded when we ran out of ammo. School was let out early to prevent any more pranks. That didn’t work either. We had already placed dead fish in the ceiling tiles. They finally found them the following week.

The school says we were the worst graduating class since the 70’s.

We had also planned on dumping 12 gross of super-bouncy balls off the balcony in front of the cafeteria during lunch. Unfortunately, the balls were confiscated by a parent a few weeks prior.

It was great!

Forum Member

Arrow here's some more

Some pranks from other graduating classes included:

• Putting an alarm clock in every locker and setting them to go off at the same time.
    • Pouring motor oil on the ramp going to the cafeteria.
    • The most amazing food fight I have ever seen.
    • Covering an entire lab with post-it notes.
    • Filling the administrators’ offices with packing peanuts
    • Bringing in the burger off the Bigboy statue.

Forum Member

Glad I’m home schooled, oh the stuff I’m more than happy to miss.
    No longer an explorer, but I didn't wanna lose my posts.

IACOJ 2003

Forum Member

Pouring motor oil on the ramp going to the cafeteria.
    Motor oil:$4
    Neck brace: $20
    Life time home care and court costs cause your and idiot......
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Member

Hey now, I didn't say I was involved with *any* of the above. The oil one happened before I went there.

The "we" refers to the class.

We had some stupid kids too...

One of them snuck into the AP Chem lab and turned on all the lab gas... ie propane. Thought it was funny. We had to evacuate the school silently, they shut the power off, pushed the year back four days to cover the time closed... They could have killed all of us, or at least blown all the windows out and severely burned everyone.

Someone overflowed all the toilets, flooded the halls; water was running down the ramps & stairs into the theatre and band stage.

They took the fake snow from above the stage and cat walk, and sprinkled it all over the office; about 4 inches of it on everything.

Set up the PA system to ring all the phones every hour and when they picked it up; squealed over the speakers.

Took the bolts out of the flag pole, drug it into the woods.

Set up the interactive sign to say "Seventh Grade Dress Warm, Cross Country Ski Day!" it was the 6th of June.

Put all the basketballs and volley balls in the rafters of the gym.

Stole the School Distric truck, and hid it in an old barn.

Parked the lawn mowers in the hall way.

Filled the halls w/ condoms blown up like balloons, hung condoms filled w/ a mixture of milk and whipped cream on door knobs, and covered with chocolate in the girls locker room shower. Taped condom package to candy bars, and put them back in boxes in the school store (sold during sports games).

Pulled the fire hoses out, charged them, and left them on fog.

Pulled the master fire alarm (shuts them all off), and pulled all the rest of them, then reactivated the main. So it sent in 68 seperate alarms...

And that was just the ones I knew about...

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Talking Uh Huh...................

Originally posted by firefighter26

It turns out that the girls of the graduating class put this all together (with the help of the teachers) and it was about a week and a half before they let the rest of us in on it.

By the, it was to late in the year to plan any type of large scale retaliation.... so we ended up getting about 300 water balloons...... and I am sure you figure out were things went from there...
    And, are you going to post a list of the winners of the wet Tshirt contest?
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

Originally posted by SFDAJL52
    While I never participated in a class prank though there were some good ones during my time there. One year they modified the landscaping out side of our neighboring town's high school, had a bunch of shrubs that spelt out EBHS, and they took out the E and changed the B to a S to spell out SHS the name of our school, this happened a few years ago, but no matter how much they try and fix it it still says ESHS.
    if i'm not mistaken (and I might be), that was done by old bridge, not spotswood, and they tried to change the E to an O for a football game. somehow the shrubs ended up on fire, and there was a huge police investigation. and it currently says EBHS, in big white letters.

and no, I don't consider vandalism of school property to be a prank
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Forum Member

One year our seniors led the cows up the stairwell to the second floor. I never heard how they actually got them down!

did you see us????
    I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

IACOJ BOD

He was the one waving and smiling.

Kiwi exits stage left shaking his head sadly.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Exclamation an awsome prank

A a Sunday night i went to my school with 2 2x8 and a couple bags a concrete.
    I put up the two 2x8's and poured the concrete into. the best part about it. is that is the wall was blocking all the buses from leaving in the morning.

we got off the next and i didn't get cought, and it was the easiest prank i've pulled.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by daman514 View Post
    A a Sunday night i went to my school with 2 2x8 and a couple bags a concrete.
    I put up the two 2x8's and poured the concrete into. the best part about it. is that is the wall was blocking all the buses from leaving in the morning.

we got off the next and i didn't get cought, and it was the easiest prank i've pulled.
    did they re-write the english language, or am i just so old now that i cant read right?
    First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Weruj1 View Post
    there used to be a senioor skip day where we would all just skip school. I did that then, also dont know if they do it now. But I was a MAJOR prankster back in those days..........
    My entire senior year was skip day..guess thats why Im a fireman now...
    Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

MembersZone Subscriber

My high school mascot was a husky dog and school colors were red, white and blue. Our rival school across town on the south side was an eagle and white and purple for colors.

At the beginning of football season we would sneak over to their school and paint their chicken, I mean eagle, red, white and blue. The next year they came over and painted our husky purple and white. Went back and forth like that for as long as I can remember.
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Forum Member

I'm not familiar with the show, but we planted a tree (a rather large one too) on the 50 yard line of our rivals football field the night before their homecoming game. Ummm no, the field was not artificial turf btw. I am not able to comment on other pranks that we pulled due to pending litigation.

PKFPD
    IACOJ and proud of it

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Thread Information