Thread: Childcare?

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking Childcare?

Any support/auxiliary groups providing childcare at stations during calls to free up parents who otherwise cannot respond?

Forum Member

Smile you have tell scenario to local chilcare center

ya! buddy i truly understand your need, my friend was facing the same situation just after his wife death (i really feel so sorry for him ), he has to be with his infant all the time, He discussed his problem with the authorities and local childcare center there, they helped and dedicated one volunteer to him, off course he had to bear a bit high cost but the solution was there. I also asked my toddler's eastbourne nursery to compensate my busy schedule during weekends and they did that. My point is you have explain and fetch the solution. That is it!

Forum Member

Just a thought, as it looks like a vollie controlled environment--why not delegate last responding Explorer as "kiddie corral keeper"?

Problem solved at no cost--if explorer's can be trusted at fires a few baby's will be OK
    "If you thought it was hard getting into the job--wait until you have to hang the "fire gear"up and walk away!"
    Harry Lauder 1981.Me on the left!

Thread Information